72

It was a cold night. Y/N had went out with Nagisa that night. He agreed to accompany her to go get a cake. "So what kind are we looking for this time?" Nagisa sighed. "Mmm...I want one with fruit on top!" Y/N smiled. "Nagisa" she spoke. "Yeah?" He asked.

"Lemme hold your hand! It's so cold" Y/N whined. Nagisa nodded and intertwined there fingers.

The two entered the store and went straight to the bakery area. There was a cake that caught her eye. A vanilla cake with whip cream and strawberry filling. Chocolate shavings and various fruits on top. "Awahhh! Look Nagi!" Y/N squealed and grabbed the box.

Y/N looked up at nagisa with a open mouthed smile. "Is that the one you wanna get?" He asked with a gentle smile. "Uhuh! Let's get this one! Since your spending the night at our house we can eat together with karma to!"
Y/N smiled happily.

Nagisa attention was somewhere else. Y/N looked at his eyes and tilted her head. "What's wrong?" She asked. She turned around in question and her eyes widned a bit. "Asano?" She asked.

. . .

"What's a princess like you doing out so late? Especially without your dog and with this one" Asano said looking down at Nagisa. "Mm..oh were getting cake! Nagi is spending the night!" Y/N smiled. "I see.." Asano nodded feeling jealous. "Anyways we gotta go sorry" Nagisa sighed pulling on Y/Ns hand.

Nagisa payed for Y/Ns items and the two began to walk out of the store. "Why did you run away from Asano?" Y/N asked as Nagisa still held onto her hand and the bag. "Y/N" Nagisa spoke. The girl tilted her head. "What do you like about Karma?" He asked.

Her eyes slighty widened and she tensed up. No one had ever asked her that question before.

. . .

"I like...his red hair" she answered. Nagisa looked back at her in question. "His red hair..remind me of a red heart. I also like his intelligence and I like his face when he wins a super hard level on a game. I like how nice he is to me. And I like when he pets my head and when he wipes my tears. I also like when he smiles at me and when he holds me when I'm asleep...its kinda hard to just choose one thing so...I guess I'll say everything" Y/N spoke softly fiddling with the button of her coat

"I love Karma a bunch!" She smiled. Nagisa sighed and smiled gently at her and nodded "let's get back to your house Y/N..karmas gonna start worrying about you" Nagisa said giving a closed eye smile

~♡~

Nagisa tucked Y/N in as she was already fast asleep. Karma had asked if he could do it so he could pass this mission on his game. Nagisa walked out and sat next to his bestfriend. "Hey karma" Nagisa said. "Hm?" He answered looking at his screen. "What do you like about Y/N?"

The question didnt catch him off guard. He was dating princess of the campus after all and so many people including Asano and Rio had asked him that exact question.

"I like alot things about her" he answered still looking at the screen "I guess what I like the most is her"

Nagisa was confused

Karma liked her. Karma liked Y/N

What was that supposed to mean?

"I don't get it" Nagisa sighed. "The thing I like the most is Y/N. Shes sweet. I like and love her" Karma explained.

"Explain a little more" Nagisa pressed karma sighed. "Y/N..saved me I guess. She was never scared of me. Never rejected or tried to fix the kind of person i was. She accepted me. If I'm gonna be honest it scared the hell out of me. Y/N scares me because shes just so carefree and accepts the flaws of so many people. She accepted every part of me so I guess that's what led me to loving her along with everything else about her" Karma spoke still staring at the screen.

"Get it?" He asked looking at Nagisa. The blue headed boy chuckled. "Yeah I get it"