66

The class moved swiftly through the night and into the building. "Alot of space hes got"

Y/N shivered hugging onto Nagisa's arm "you okay?" He asked. "Its so cold" she complained making the blueberry head chuckle.

"Is that all of you? Good! Watch the doors" the reaper said through the speakers.

"Huhhh. You like to keep an eye on us kinda kinky! Reaper peaper sure!" Karma teased looking up at the camera. "Look we've held up our end of the bargain! So give back professor bitch and let us get on with our lives okay?! Kataoka shouted.

"Are you hungry?" Nagisa asked. "Yeah actually! Karma was being really mean and took away my pocky" she pouted. "I knew bringing some would be smart" Nagisa laughed pulling out a box of chocolate pocky and handed it to her. "Hahhh! Thank you Nagisa!" She smiled and hugging him. Nagisa knew better and didn want to deal with a cranky Y/N just because she was hungry.

. . .

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

Y/N fell onto Nagisa as he caught her swiftly in his arms. "Woah the whole rooms going down!" Nagisa panicked.

The reaper stood in front of them. "The trap is complete! Capturing you as a whole group is a lot easier! Saves alot of time" the reaper smiled.

"Professor bitch!" The class yelled as they spotted her.

A few boys hit the walls harshly trying to get free.

"Here this looks hallow!" Terusaka said as takebayashi set the bomb on it and okuda threw smoke screen capsules.

The class ran through the hole quickly and made it to a tunnel.

~♡~

"Well intercept him here. Which ever way he decides to come from well be on high alert" Isogai said. "Ritsu! We need some back up. Kay?" Hara asked.
"Yeah not feelin' it. Be realistic like I'm gonna go up against the reaper? I'd rather power down then like do stuff" ritsu groaned.

"Ritsu's been hacked!"

The class heard foot steps approach but couldn't make him out. Muramatsu and Yoshida attempted to go after him but fell through him.

"Hand to hand combat was the first skill I've learned as an assassin. So as you might imagine-" the reaper spoke slapping Kimura against the wall. "-im rather good at it. A total 99% unnecessary in this profession but without it one person of my query would survive. If you wanna be a killer it's an indispensable tool. Take my word for it" the reaper grinned and kneed kayano in the stomach

"Ah females are so fragile. Dont expect me to handle the rest of you so delicately" the reaper sighed as kayano fell to the ground. Nagisa tried to step in but...he was unsuccessful.

The reaper came behind karma and then followed to knock the rest of
Y/Ns classmates to the ground. Y/N stood wide eyed as the reaper grabbed her by her chin between his fingers.
"Wouldnt want my flower being damaged so dont worry your safe. Let's go see how your other friend is doing" the reaper grinned pulling her to Nagisa.

Y/N blanked out. She wasn't aware of her surrounding or noise or what anyone was saying for a matter of fact. She was scared and didnt know what to do