51

"YOU MONSTER! ILL KILL YOU!" Nagisa yelled.

"THATS RIGHT BOY! SHOW ME YOUR KILL FACE! GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT!"

Terusaka threw the stunt gun at him and Y/N grabbed onto his ankle. "GET OVER YOURSELF DUMB ASS! YEAH! DONT THINK I MISSED TO LOOK YOU GAVE ME WHEN HE BLEW UP THE ANTIDOTE! SCREW YOUR PITY! QUIT WAISTING YOUR ENERGY WORRYING ABOUR WHATS GOING ON WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND FOCUS ON YOU!
LOOK THE VIRUS IS A LIE! ME AND
Y/N WILL BE FINE HES PLAYING YOU FOR AN IDIOT!" Terusaka yelled.

"Hes right Nagi. I only had a sip of Rios drink I'm just feeling a little dizzy dont give into the blood lust!" Y/N groaned.

"What are you saying? Are you two sick?" Isogai asked. "Murder is murder even with a piece of shit like this evil son of a bitch! Hes not worth it! Give into the blood lust and your no better than him! How the fuck are you gonna kill the guy and protect
Y/N?!"

"Hes Absolutely right nagisa listen to him! Killing this man wont solve anything! Your putting Y/N in danger. Giving into rage is not a moral guide.
Hes bluffing about the antidote we need only to consoulte the posiner down stairs! Do not stoop to Takaoka's level!" Koro sensei shouted.

"Shut up will ya?! Your taking all the fun out of everything! Hes gotta come at me with the intent to kill! How else will I repair my self esteem?!" Takaoka yelled. Nagisas eye twitched in anger and he gripped the knife tighten "nagisa please! Take up Terusaka's stun gun!" Koro sensei said.

"Dammit. I want the son of a bitch even more dead now" karma gritted looking at Y/N. "Heath the words of a friends before you consider those of the enemy! Weigh your options! Ask yourself what within myself does this man have claim on!" Koro sensei yelled as Terusaka collapsed to the ground.

"Terusaka! Did your as hot as a compustion error!" Yoshida observed. "Dude..how'd you make it so far?" Kimura asked. "Who cares...dont look at me look at them. The octopus is half right you ain't gotta resist the anger. You control it" Terusaka groaned.

Y/Ns eye lids felt heavy and she looked at Nagisa put the stun gun in his belt and take his sweater off. He picked her up and moved her to the side, draping his sweater over her "dont do anything reckless.." she mumbled. He  nodded and walked back to his spot and looked at Takaoka.

"Dont we look vicious?" He chucked and took his own sweater off.

As the fight began between the two Takaoka completely kicked Nagisa's ass. Y/N shut her eyes and covered her face with the sweater. Takaoka walked to Nagisa with the knife grinning like a maniac. Nagisa stood up and smiled evily at Takaoka and walked towards him.

Y/N felt cold and hugged the sweater as Nagisa continued to walk towards him. He dropped his knife and clapped, making Takaoka drop to the ground. He brought out his second blade a.k.a the stun gun and shocked him. Y/N smiled at Nagisa

Nagisa lifted up Takaoka's chin with the stunt gun and smiled at Takaoka. "PLEASE NO. WHATEVER YOUR ABOUT TO DO DONT. NOT WITH THAT SMILE. OH GOD ILL BE HAUNTED BY THE SMILE FOREVER"

"Mr.Takaoka..thank you for everything" was all nagisa said and shocked him. Everyone cheered happily and Nagisa turned around dropping the stunt gun and sitting
Y/N up against him. "Did you win..?" She asked. "Yeah. We did win" he smiled. She gave a closed eyes smile as he picked her up like a newly wedded bride and stood up. The class got onto the roof top finally.

"Nice work. Thanks for taking care of her" Karma said. "Are you two okay?" Isogai asked "sure. Y/Ns heating up a little bit tho" Nagisa replied. "I'll be okay. I just feel nauseous" Y/N muttered holding onto Nagisa. "Excellent job you two. You worked together and protected each other. I'm proud. For the first time in a whole I had no idea how things would end"  koro sensei said.

Nagisa carefully placed Y/N karmas arms, his sweater still wrapped around her. "Thank you...but what are going to do now? Everyone is still infected with the virus. The antidote Takaoka didnt blow up isn't enough" Nagisa sighed.

"We'll figure something out but first let's get off of this roof. Wait here for the chopper I'll go collect smog" Mr.karasuma said.

"Huh please! The antidote wont do you any good" 

Was all Y/N heard before she passed out.

~♡~

When she awoke she was in her hotel bed. She sat up and looked around the room. "Koro sensei! Rio? Karma! Nagisa?" She questioned. Suddenly the door opened and their walked in her boyfriend. "Oh good your awake" he smiled.

She gripped onto the blankets and nodded. "Wait! Is everyone okay?! The anitode and the virus! Hows rio?! Shes alive right?!" Y/N rambled. Karma set a hand on her head. After explaining everything the assassins told them and that it was just food poisoning she was relived. "So I'm not gonna die?" She asked making the red head laugh.

"No your not gonna die" he sighed and sat on the bed. 

. . .

"Karma...you said we would talk about that thing...later. its later now? Right?" She mumbled. He nodded and sighed leaned back, his palms flat on the bed supporting his weight. "Look I'm not upset because you made the bet but I'm upset that you didnt tell me and took orders from rio. You shouldn't take orders from anyone and I wished you would have just came and told me instead of keeping it to yourself because I know you felt bad" he said. She looked at her hands and nodded.

He smiled and cupped her face making her look at him. "No more secrets between us okay?" He said gently. "Okay..." she mumbled. He leaned in kissing her gently and she felt happy that things were no longer tense between the two of them anymore

The next day

Y/N looked at the water happily. The class watched the ship that Koro sensei was in. "You feeling okay love?" Rio smiled draping her shoulder over the girl. "Mm! Much better!" Y/N smiled. Suddenly Koro Sensei exploded.

He was now in his regular form. "Dad!" Y/N smiled and jumped on him. "My daughter! Are you feeling better?!" He asked. "Mhm! Alot better!" She smiled as he held her up in the air. Nagisa laughed. "With all so respect sir we like you in this form"

"GOOD MORNING!"

"No worries and a good morning to you to! Now what do you say we get this vacation back on track?" Koro sensei asked setting his daughter down.

"Sure!" Nagisa smiled. "Yeah I think it's a little late for that. We leave tomorrow morning." Sugino said.

Koro sensei began doing various actives and all the boys began to shoot at them. "Well then girls who would we be if we didnt make the most of things" katako smiled. "Yay! Let's have fun"

All the girls threw their P.E uniforms off and ran into the water. Rio held onto Y/Ns hand and pulled her into the water. "NO ONE TOLD ME!" Kayano yelled.

Y/N laughed as Rio jumped on her back tackling her into the water. The girls splashed water at koro sensei but of course...it back fired.

Okajima flashed them

Kataoka covered Y/Ns eyes quickly. "Woah shrinkage" rio snickered as the girls jumped him. "I cant see!" Y/N shouted as Mr.Bitch chased the boys for making fun of her skimpy bathing suit.

In class

"alright people! Let's get started!"