Chapter 16

Saturday 22nd May 1965

3pm

Jackie was lying on the beach sunbathing. Jack had taken the kids for a sail; he wanted to spend quality time with them so Jackie didn’t want to intrude.

“Jackie!” John exclaimed as he jumped out of the boat. She smiled. “Hey, Johnny boy!”

Jackie ruffled his hair. It wasn’t long before Jack and Caroline appeared. She sat up. “Hey.” She smiled.

Jack smirked seeing her in a swimsuit. She looked at him before getting up. “Shall I get you two some ice cream?” She asked.

They both nodded and ran inside. Jack smiled and watched them.

8pm

Jack was standing on the balcony of his room looking at the sea. It eased him and let him forget about his misery for a few moments. Jackie timidly knocked on the door. “Jack?”

“Come in.”

Jackie went in and walked out to the balcony. She smiled. “Hi.”

“Hey.” He grinned. He wrapped his arms around her. “You looked very nice earlier.” He said pulling her close. She blushed. She knew how wrong this was.

“It’s a beautiful night.” Jack whispered.

She nodded. “Very.”

His arms wondered down her body till they reached her hips. Her blush deepened. “Jack….”

He turned so they were facing. He looked into her deep brown eyes. He traced her jaw line before brushing his lips against hers.

She closed her eyes and moaned. He smiled and guided her inside. “Oh….” She pushed him on to the bed and straddled him. Jack blushed. “You sure?”

She kissed him hard. “Does that answer your question?”

He smiled warmly and stroked her hair. “Yeah, Kid.”

She giggled and pulled him closer. “Stop talking Jack.” She kissed him tenderly while unbuttoning his shirt. It wasn’t long before they were a moaning mess under the sheets.