Chapter 39

Thursday 28th April 1966

US Embassy, West Germany

The US President, British Prime Minister and French President were meeting in Germany to discuss the issues with the East.

“Miss Bouvier” Jack smiled a she stepped out of her car. She smiled and waved to the press before disappearing inside the building.

Jack grinned as they walked. They were heading to the meeting with De Gaulle. “So, how have you been Miss Bouvier?”

She blushed. “Fine, Mr. President.”

Kenny rolled his eyes. “For heaven’s sake! I’m not going to tell anyone just call each other Jack and Jackie.”

Jack laughed. “Kenny, avert your eyes.” Jack said as he turned to Jackie.

“What?” He was confused. He suddenly realised what he meant as he Jack pushed Jackie against the wall and kissed her softly.

She moaned. “Jack….”

He blushed and pulled her close. “We’ll finish this later.” He whispered. Jackie nodded and headed into the meeting.

Kenny stopped Jack. “You only have an hour after the meeting before we fly back.” He whispered.

Jack nodded annoyed and hurried inside. He tried not to stare at Jackie during the meeting.

After an hour of strategy talks and making agreements the meeting came to an end. After seeing De Gaulle off, Jack and Jackie headed upstairs. Jack smirked at Kenny before closing the door. “I’m so glad no one’s noticed your ring. You’ve done a good job of hiding it.” He whispered pulling her close.

She blushed. “Just wear a pair of gloves and no one can see it.”

He nuzzled her neck and slowly guided her to the bed. “We only have an hour, Kid.” He said slowly.

“Oh…” She groaned. “Bed.” She whimpered kissing him.

Jack happily obliged but wished they had longer together.

One hour later Jack was escorting Jackie downstairs towards her car. “It was a pleasure to see you again Miss Bouvier.” Jack said as they stood outside in the view of the press.

She nodded. “And you Mr. President.”

They shook hands before parting. Jackie looked at him as her car drove off. She didn’t know how long it would be before she would be in his arms again.

When Jack got back into the building he fell against the wall breathing hard. Kenny smirked. “Something wrong, Mr. President?”

Jack shook his head. “No.”

Kenny smiled. “Come on, we have to go.”

Jack nodded and grabbed his coat. He was happy and content.