Forty-Nine | 𝐎samu 𝐃azai.

A/N - this chapter is NOT a smut, but it is very steamy and one of my personal favourite chapters that I've ever written

A/N - this chapter is NOT a smut, but it is very steamy and one of my personal favourite chapters that I've ever written. Anyway, I highly recommend that you press play on the song above and let it run throughout this chapter! ;)

"I want to mark you."

For a fleeting moment—you were absolutely shocked, unable to form a coherent sentence as silence lingered in the steam-ridden air. You stared at him as if he'd just produced a rhinoceros from his pocket. He could literally imagine the sparks in your brain, desperately trying to connect the dots and interpret what he meant by that bold ass statement, and instead just causing a short circuit. You looked like a pop-eyed toy from one of those toy machines at the funfair. Perfectly amusing.

You felt like a ball of tangled yarn.

"You—what?" For some inexplicable reason, you just couldn't quite comprehend his fairly...odd request. Sure, Dazai had given you plenty of hickeys before, some more visible than others, but he never usually requested it. It was very strange, to say the least.

Your eyes remained unblinking, but you quickly snapped out of it when you saw the small smile written across Dazai's luscious lips with words that didn't need to be spoken. He moved towards you, and in one swift motion, he was now standing right in front of you; your bodies as close as can possibly be, ensuring any space between you was terminated.

"I want to mark you." His voice was deep, gruff, sprinkled with lust. This was not a question, nor a request. This was not just Dazai vocalising his wishes and desires either. This was an order. And honestly, in this moment of juxtaposed passion and ignition; epiphany and elation streaming through your veins; you would do just about anything that Osamu Dazai had asked you to without even so much as an inkling of resistance.

You stared deeply into his eyes; heart racing. You were almost sure that the cacophony of your heart beats were audible, bouncing between the walls of this bathroom. His eyes were the colour of earth kissed by spring rains, the hue that promised to stir life from dormant seeds, the nascent plants guided upwards by the light before blossoming into the vibrant colours of a new season. Their innocence was deceiving.

Dazai's eyes were ever so representative of himself because one just had to look deeper into his mind through his eyes. His deep chocolate orbs were a gateway to the world beyond his brain. It had always occurred to you that his eyes were the most beautiful eyes that you had ever seen. Both dangerous and calm.

You gasped in surprise when suddenly—he yanked you against him and bent his head forward to envelop your mouth in a deep, heated kiss. You melted into him as his fingers tangled in your damp hair. Your mouth opened to his, and your tongues met for the briefest instance before he pulled away; breathing heavily. His eyes. They were almost obscene—almost lewd in the raw, unadulterated heat that was blazing through those chocolate truffles. Boiling need and an insatiable hunger consumed the entirety of your being as he stared at you—robbing you of your breath. You were drowning in a deep sea of want and desire.