Fifty-Four | Tear You Apart.

A/N - I highly recommend that you press play on the song above and let it run throughout this chapter! ;)

"Chuuya, Akutagawa." The boss nodded his head at the two handsome men, acknowledging them, as the Port Mafia members all huddled together and walked down the elongated dark halls of the large, derelict building in a perfectly illustrated formation.

The members were as followed—Chuuya and Akutagawa were following closely behind Mori, being his right-hand men, with the blonde-haired Higuchi walking directly adjacent to her master, Akutagawa. Koyo, the tall, slender, beautiful woman with cherry red eyes and light, scarlet hair tied into a traditional Japanese bun had radiated sheer elegance and pure dominance as she towered over the men, sauntering airily next to Mori with a powerful stride; her bright pink kimono contradicting the men's dark suits and these dark hallways. The little blonde-haired girl that had resembled a porcelain perfect doll, Elise, with her Goldilocks persona, bright blue eyes, and red dress with short puffy sleeves and a white, frilled hem at the bottom held Mori's hand, as she skipped merrily alongside him. The other members, such as Kajii, Hirotsu, Tachihara and Yumeno with the exception of Akutagawa's younger sister, Gin, were all walking ten steps behind the main elite members of the Port Mafia—yet together, they had all looked extremely intimidating. If anyone had ever seen them walking down the bustling streets of Yokahoma like this all together, they had every damn right to pee their pants and run as fast as they possibly could, never looking back.

These halls were as dark as the night sky, with only dull lighting to sustain one's vision. There were a few paintings that had graced the walls here and there, paintings that were a little more than ominous, there were wilted flowers in vases along the way, even a chandelier with its lack of shine. The members of the Port Mafia passed every corner and every turn as if they had passed them a thousand times before, which, they did, as if the entire thing was mapped out perfectly in their pretty little heads. Without long, their legs stopped moving in perfect unison. Mori, the infamous boss, looked to his side and stood face to face with a large set of wooden doors. The rich mahogany colour had dulled and its intricate beauty was largely covered by cobwebs.

Chuuya stepped forward, taking the initiative to open the door for his boss and the other members, as his gloved hand reached for the door handle, and for a fleeting second, he heard faint music and laughter coming from behind the doors.

Chuuya furrowed his eyebrows, before he turned his head to glance at Mori. Mori shrugged his broad shoulders nonchalantly in response, before he motioned for Chuuya to open the door. Chuuya hesitantly proceeded to open the door, and when he finally did, his face contorted into one of complete and utter shock.

The dining room was exquisite. The walls were covered with a shimmering gold paper and in the middle of the ceiling above the carved oak table was a candelabra. Down the center of the table was a runner with an intricate design woven in gold and red. The polished silver cutlery was heavy to the hand and shone brightly in the moonlight. At each place stood a tall empty wine glass and there were beautifully folded napkins to match the runner. The most prominent feature about this room though, was despite being quite dark to add to the eerie atmosphere, it was illuminated by the purple-ish light coming through tall stained-glass windows.