Ten | Our Little Secret.

A/N - I highly recommend that you press play on the song above and let it run throughout this chapter! ;)

"You've really surprised me today, [Y/N]. And I don't usually get surprised by anything." Dazai began to walk around the office at a gruelling pace; his back was currently turned to you—as you leaned back in his seat comfortably. "Two weeks. Two weeks we've been working together, flirting with one another, and today I find out that you truly are a siren, a seductress, a temptress. They call you the Beautiful Woman Without Mercy; La Belle Dame Sans Merci."

Your shoulders rose and fell in a nonchalant shrug, crossing one leg over the other with your hands resting on your knees. Your chair was your throne—and you felt an unexplainable rush of power surging through your body, as you held your head high.

"You say this like I've been lying to you all along?" You cocked your head to the side with a raised eyebrow. You were curious as to how he even found out about you in the first place, because upon seeing you, most people would not be able to put two and two together. Most people would never find out about the true nature of your ability unless they really looked into you, which Dazai had seemed to do. "I told you that my ability was seduction."

"No." Dazai chuckled deeply, shaking his head from side to side, spinning around so that he was now facing you—standing tall. He was standing right in front of the door, making sure to shut the door so that nobody would be able to interrupt this confrontation, and if they did, then Dazai would simply shun them away and deal with the consequences of doing so later. "No. You told me—you told us—that your ability was seduction, not that two years prior you had seduced and lured over a hundred men to their deaths. Not that you were being hunted down by a lot of people."

"Actually," you played it cool as you straightened your posture; the black leather currently surrounding you made you feel and look like a boss bitch. You felt so damn powerful in this position. "Those men willingly decided to drown themselves. I just didn't save them."

"You—" Dazai wanted to laugh. He wanted to laugh, but he also wanted to bend you over his desk and fuck you until you screamed right here, right now.

"And besides," you immediately interrupted him, now slowly getting up from your seat; your metaphorical throne. You were wearing a white button-up blouse and a sexy black pencil skirt; accentuating every curve and crevice of your delicious body. Dazai's eyes flitted across your body, biting his lip. "A dead body count of one hundred plus should be nothing to someone like you—Mr. Port Mafia. People change. People choose the side of good. Plus, I only ever killed the bad men, the disgusting men, the ones who deserved a fate worse than death. If you're not a bad man, then you'll be spared. It's as simple as that. Don't be a dickhead and you won't die."