Fifty-Five | Negotiation.

A/N - I highly recommend that you press play on the song above and let it run throughout this chapter! ;)

As you entered the room, in a red silky dress, everyone's eyes were on you—and only you. Scanning the room; you noticed just how awestruck everyone had seemed to be, and it amused you, as you fluttered your beguiling lashes like the wings of a death-dealing butterfly at the people who were currently gawking at you; mouths agape; eyes widened, their eyes locked on you as if you were the rarest diamond known to existence; a diamond of the first water—which had depicted the greatest purity and perfection of your complexion; the clearest drop of water.

"Miss [L/N]." Mori finally spoke, shattering the intense silence cascading around the room as he smiled lightly at you; eyes dancing imperceptibly across your voluptuous body; admiring your sheer mesmerising beauty. Chuuya almost choked on his own saliva as he eyed you carefully, you seemed to have taken his breath away, and not many people had managed to do that in the twenty-two years that Chuuya had lived on this earth. "You're late."

You had managed to capture everybody's undivided attention in more ways than just one tonight; your mere presence alone was enough to make absolutely everyone in this room turn their heads in perfect unison just to look at you. Dazai couldn't exactly help but notice just how beautiful you had looked tonight, and it turned out, that he certainly wasn't the only person who seemed to think so, either. You had exuded sensuality in the most innocent of ways, and that's exactly what had made you so damn dangerous.

You were, in fact, a siren after all. You were highly practiced at the art of seduction. With your exotic looks and enigmatic charm, it was all too simple. Nothing so pretty could possibly be of any harm, right? Wrong. You were deadly. Mostly, you just allowed your victims to feel in charge, guiding the conversation with unnoticed prompts. It was only seconds before your new target was jumping through hoops of fire to please you. Your face and some cleavage could get you absolutely anything and anyone you wanted. Yet, your power had not just resided in your deadly, lethal beauty alone. It was your inartistic charm. Charm was more valuable than beauty. One could resist beauty, but they could never resist charm.

"My sincerest apologies." You smiled innocently at the man with a blonde-haired little girl that had resembled a doll sitting on his lap. You assumed this was the infamous leader of this notorious underground organisation, Ogai Mori. Honestly, he didn't look as intimidating as you originally thought he was going to be. He was fairly tall and had a slender physique. His eyes were violet, an idiosyncratic colour, befitting that of a reputable mafia boss such as himself, especially since his eyes were always dark and devoid of any light. He had straight, chin-length black hair slicked back, leaving bangs on each side of his face. He looked sharp, prim and proper in his dashing suit, consisting of a white button-up, a black pinstriped suit jacket, black shoes and black trousers. The little girl sitting on his lap appeared to be no older than the youthful age of ten, however, she was not just any random girl, and you knew that. She was the manifestation of Mori's ability, Vita Sexualis. "The Port Mafia building is terribly hard to navigate in the dark."