Fifty-Three | Mr. Fancy Hat.

A/N - I highly recommend that you press play on the song above and let it run throughout this chapter! ;)

Lightning came, a brilliant shock of white in the graphite sky, forking silently to the unsuspecting ground—the thunderous boom always calling its warning far too late.

Another strike.

Black gloved hands reached out towards the curtain and drew it aside in one strong motion; grey eyes with a tinge of blue shining bright as he watched the catastrophic lightning and thunder take over the world; lips curving into an amused smirk. Lightning came like a rip in the inky night, as if behind the dark canvass was a brilliant light just waiting to flood through any small crack, no matter what.

A content sigh left the man's luscious lips as he walked over to the full-length mirror, an air of confidence accompanying his heavy stride. The mirror that he stared into was wall-mounted; encircled by a frame of threadlike strands of silver, interlaced together in a mock-liana arrangement.

Chuuya stared at himself in the mirror; admiring his beautiful reflection with a devilish glint in his eye. His stormy grey eyes had the bluish hue of sunlight upon slate. Chuuya knew that he looked good tonight; like a bottle of pretty poison sitting on the shelf, waiting to be consumed by the unlucky buyer. The perfect poison. Deadly and lethal, but still dangerously addicting. His hair—a brilliant shade of fire had flown down his shoulder loosely, silky and beautiful, the kind of hair that would only be admired in a professional shampoo commercial.

"Well fuck." He spoke out loud, observing himself in the full-length mirror. "I look amazing."

He straightened out his suit jacket and fixed his tie. He ran a hand through his fiery tresses. He was one of those men that had exuded sexuality without even trying to. Despite looking so young, he definitely had an older man allure; someone sexy, yet lacking the maturity but overstimulated with calamity. He was a very powerful entity, after all. With just one firm click of his fingers, he could easily manipulate gravity, and not only that, he was the literal descendant of a God; the God of destruction.

Arahabaki.

Taking one last look in the mirror, he picked up his hat that was sitting on the table right next to the mirror and placed it on his head. It was a black hat with a red hatband and a thin silver chain that hung over the brim. It was his signature hat—iconic to his character; adding to his destructive, devilish nature and allure.

A milky white light had suddenly poured into every crevice and corner of the dimly lit room. He always kept his curtains open late at night so that the moonbeams could fill his bedroom, splashing the walls and ceiling, instantly changing his world from dark reds and blacks to silver. The moon was almost taunting him tonight, especially since he hadn't seen a full moon in quite a while. The lightning had stopped now; thunder still prominent.