Bonus Chapter | My Kind of Woman.

A/N - I highly recommend that you press play on the song above and let it run throughout this chapter! ;)

Dazai had just proposed to you.

A livid, vivid spark leapt out of a cloud, and there was a crack, a crash, and a close rattling peal; and in that moment, you thought only of hiding your dazzled eyes against Dazai's shoulder.

It was really late at night—in fact—it was almost approaching morning; your bodies and hair wet from the rain. Outside, the shade of the night had dulled, from leaden to a dimming blue, and it was only a few hours before the first glint of dawn had encroached. You didn't even realise the time since you and Dazai had been mindlessly dancing away for what felt like eons under the moon and stars and rain, and the best part was, that Dazai had literally proposed to you.

And he meant every word of it.

And you—you were sure of your word when you said yes.

A rush of lightning sent both of you running inside through the rain. You were both soaked, and cold, but Dazai still draped his long, tan trench coat over your shoulders regardless. The rain rushed down like an unstoppable waterfall, becoming more and more harsh by the passing second. He hurried you inside and into the warmth of the building, but the two of you were already quite wet before you could pass the threshold. He was taking off your—well technically his jacket in the middle of the hallway where your bedrooms were residing, and shaking the water out of your loosened hair. The echoing sound from your giggles and laughs bounced off the walls as the two of you were now making your way over to his bedroom.

"Sshh," he said, bringing a finger to his lips, trying not to wake everyone else up in the process since it was still very late at night. He couldn't stop himself from chuckling as the two of you were now standing right outside his bedroom door. He leaned forward and kissed you repeatedly, your lips, your cheeks, your nose, your forehead, everywhere on your face, kissing away the rain droplets. You giggled cutely before he cupped your face in his hands; the innocent kisses now becoming rough; his tongue instantly pushing into your mouth; the action conveying a certain intention that made your knees weak. You immediately granted him access.

Dazai simply relished in the saccharine sweet taste of your lips. It was something that he had always been hyperaware of—whenever he kissed you, it was always so perfect. Your lips were so soft, so delightful, so tasty and he could just never fucking get enough. He pulled your body close to his and he felt your hands push against his chest. You attempted to catch your breath but the kiss was so fervent that you genuinely found yourself struggling.

And when both of you finally did manage to part for some much-needed air—Dazai's lips were suddenly on par with your ear, before whispering, "let's get out of these wet clothes."