Fourteen | Yosano.

Today was officially the day of your very first date with the infamous Osamu Dazai

And you were somewhat excited and nervous—to say the least.

Nervous, because you had no idea what the hell you were doing, or where the hell you were going, and excited because you had no idea what the hell you were doing, or where the hell you were going.

You stepped into the bathroom. If you were going on a date today, then you were going to look good. The bathroom had an earthy feel. The walls were large format tiles of white honed travertine and the floor was made of dull brown tiles. The vanities were of a dark wood, and the counters were a brilliant white quartz. There was a bath, and a small walk in shower.

You stripped off your clothes and leisurely walked into the shower, billowing steam filling the entire room as you turned on the water. You bathed your skin lightly; the water poured down, it dripped by your side, as your mind faded into dullness and everything was a foggy illusion. The tactile sensation of the steamy water calmed you—allowing your body, mind and soul to relax. Your mind swirled, and it was like you were momentarily standing underneath an everlasting waterfall. 

Half an hour later—and you were finally done.

Your hair was wet; floating down and around your shoulders in a glossy curtain.

You still had the towel wrapped tightly around your body even as you had stepped out of the bathroom. However—as soon as you stepped outside, you immediately jumped back in surprise when you saw that Yosano was currently sitting on the edge of your bed, with one leg crossed over the other, eyeing you closely. You furrowed your eyebrows—unsure of what to say to her.

"Uh—" you floundered as you stood there, staring at a smirking Yosano, rubbing the back of your neck with your hand in an awkward fashion. Even though you technically had the towel wrapped around your body right now which meant that you weren't actually naked in front of this woman, the way that she was currently gawking at you like you were a delicious meal on display still made you feel like you were butt naked despite not actually being naked at all. You gulped, moving your hands down to your towel to bunch the fabric together. "H-How did you get in here?"

It didn't make any sense, because you had made sure to lock the bedroom door beforehand because you didn't exactly want that handsome pervert Dazai to come inside and ogle at you—so how the hell Yosano even managed to get inside was a complete and utter mystery to you, and you were almost certain that it would remain a mystery until the very end of time.

Yosano slowly rose to her feet; now standing tall. She was always taller than you, but right now, her height seemed quite intimidating compared to any other normal day where the two of you were in such close proximity to one another. There was a devilish glint in her eye, and the seductive smile decorating her porcelain perfect face made you feel like you were going to melt into the ground at any given moment now. You couldn't quite tell if it was because she looked so damn sexy—or because her burning gaze already felt like it was undressing you.

"I have my ways." The sensuality wrapped around her tone poured out of her mouth like sweet honey; reddening your cheeks. You caught your lower lip between your teeth, her exquisite watermelon scent inviting itself into your nostrils without your consent. She cocked her head to the side as her eyes flitted up and down your body, and despite holding onto the towel so tightly for dear life, you felt it slowly beginning to fall off when in reality, it wasn't falling off at all. Not with your tight grip. It was just your mind playing tricks on you. "Now, you sexy little seductress~"

Yosano took a small step forward. If she stepped any closer, the two of you would have literally been nose to nose. You didn't know what to say or do, and so you stayed there, frozen in your position; gulping nervously. So many different thoughts were currently racing through your mind—thoughts that not even you, the master of seduction, could comprehend.

She placed a finger under your chin and lifted your face to meet her eyes. She ran her thumb along your lower lip delicately, making your lips part the tiniest bit, admiring those two blushing pilgrims. Lust noticeably coloured her eyes.

"Strip." She ordered.

A/N - ;))