Bonus Chapter | Charity Gala Event.

"Holy shit," Yosano's eyes widened in awe as she stepped out of the fancy black SUV alongside the other members of the Armed Detective Agency as soon as you had all reached your designated destination

"Holy shit," Yosano's eyes widened in awe as she stepped out of the fancy black SUV alongside the other members of the Armed Detective Agency as soon as you had all reached your designated destination. Everyone had arrived split up in two separate cars. In one car was you, Dazai, Yosano, Atsushi, Kyoka and Ranpo, and in the other car which had followed closely behind the first one was the President, Kunikida, country bumpkin Kenji, Junichiro and Naomi. Yosano pulled up her dress a little so that her red bottoms were peeking through; she looked absolutely stunning this evening with her gorgeous long champagne-coloured dress flowing airily behind her, making her look like the superhuman version of Aphrodite. "President, your friend must be made out of money."

The President chuckled amusedly; clad in an expensive red velvet suit as he adjusted his tie. He wasn't used to wearing things like this, but it seemed appropriate for an event that had screamed pure grandeur. "It surprises me too."

"Holy shit indeed." Dazai responded, stepping out of the black car as he stared at the gargantuan building towering over him. You followed suit. The ivory coating of the paint shined as the evening sun beat down on it. Uniquely twisted fencing kept the house enclosed, neatly trimmed hedges surrounded the colossal building. The roof was peaked, slanting down at an angle. The windows had royal charcoal curtains hanging from them, drawn so that the sunlight could stream through. As you had all stepped onto the sidewalk, you noticed a marble fountain sitting towards the right side of the lawn. An angel holding a flower was perched on top, looking up towards the sky. Water spurted from its other hand, which lay gently out in front of it, as if waiting for someone to take it in return. The water fell gently towards the crystal blue pool beneath it, causing ripples to form and wave out until they were no more.

Dazai had his hand resting on the small of your back the entire time as the two of you had slowly walked to the entrance and entered the charity gala event being held at the President's close friend's luxurious mansion. As soon as all of you had waltzed in through the larger than life intricately detailed double doors that were left open for the guests to freely walk inside, you were immediately greeted by a waiter holding a silver tray in the palm of his masterful hand with an array of glasses full of bubbling champagne sitting atop the aluminium bent, cut and moulded convolutedly into a flat circle. "Champagne, anyone?"

The man's prominent accent told you everything you needed to know about him—a man who worked for the rich and humble, and was paid handsomely for his wonderful services, at least, that was what you had ignorantly chosen to believe. Yosano smiled, as she picked up two glasses; one for her and one for Kunikida. "I don't mind if I do."

She handed one over to Kunikida, who nodded his head, gesturing a small thank you to his caring co-worker who rarely ever caused him grief—unlike a certain suicidal aficionado that he was burdened to work with for the rest of eternity.