Bonus Chapter | A Visitor.

A/N - I highly recommend that you press play on the song above and let it run throughout this chapter! ;)

Kissing heavily and passionately through the threshold of your bedroom as Dazai moaned into your mouth, the two of you couldn't seem to keep your hands off each other; desperately wanting to touch each other, feel each other, fuck each other. You had an amazing day today—you ended up going engagement ring shopping with Dazai earlier, and now, on your finger, was a coruscating diamond that shone brighter than the stars smattered across the blanket of pure charcoal outside. Your fingers were tangled within his gentle waves of earthen hues, a flash of silver sparkling in his messy brown curls, as his hands remained firm on your hips.

You had all the control now, as you guided the two of you backwards into your bedroom without ever opening your eyes or severing the connection of your lips. Dazai kicked the door shut with his foot as he allowed you to lead him inside, taking off his long, sand-coloured trench coat and throwing it on the ground in the process. He kissed you back with as much passion, as much ignition, and as much elation as he possibly could, his tongue slowly dipping into your mouth and coaxing illicit moans out of you; moans that had him internally craving more and more and more.

With the door closed, the entire world melted away and all the two of you had wanted to do right now with every single fibre of your very beings was make love. Passionate, beautiful love that left both of you satisfied, yet wanting more. Every kiss had a raw intensity—breathing fast, heart rates faster. Every scintillating touch highlighted a desire that both you and Dazai had fallen helplessly victim to.

You eventually hit the bed behind you, separating your lips for a fleeting second as you both laughed lightly; taking each other in. It didn't take long before you pulled Dazai down on top of you by the striped collars on his shirt; the only thought currently racing through his mind was to tear your clothes off your body.

"You drive me fucking insane," his delicious words poured into your mouth like liquified love; voice deep and low, desperate and pleading; the tips of your noses touching. "Do you know that?"

You giggled airily—a small smile playing on your lips as you took the initiative to flip both of you around. You pushed him down so that his back landed on the mattress with a light thump, and your hands continued to remain in his disheveled hair as your majestic fingers were knitted pensively through each chocolate strand. You stood between his legs as he watched you, and he slowly rose up so that he was now in a sitting position on the very edge of your bed.

He smiled at you; a soft, slow and sexy smile that matched his frenetically beating heart and burning desire and need to feel your silky skin under his fingertips. You loved that look—the expression on his face after kissing with a passion hotter than even a thousand suns; all dazed with swollen lips and rosy cheeks, staring back at you through heavy-lidded eyes. It was such an enthralling sight that it made you feel simultaneously in control, and ready to submit to Osamu Dazai's every command.