Sixteen | The Art of Seduction.

A/N - please don't press play on the song above just yet bbys

A/N - please don't press play on the song above just yet bbys. I'll tell you when you should at some point in the middle of the chapter!

Dazai had been driving for around half an hour—but there was no destination, and that was an extremely strange concept to you. It seemed like you had been driving in circles, plus, he wasn't very good at driving. The man was good at talking and entertaining you, but driving? Nah. You wondered if he even had a license in the first place—you wouldn't have really been surprised at all if it turned out that he didn't.

It was evening time. Beyond the horizon, the sun illuminated the shimmering haze of pollution. In the far distance, the silhouette of the skyline pierced through the warm glow like a jagged mountain ridge. Millions of lights caused the dense mass of skyscrapers to glitter. People were needle points and cars were blood cells flowing through the veins of the city. Despite the time, the hustle and bustle never once came to a halt. The city's residents were off for a movie or to chill out in a smoky jazz bar downtown, whereas you, on the contrary, still had no idea where the hell you were going.

"You really don't know where you're going, or what you're doing, do you?" You asked him as you made yourself comfortable in the leather front passenger seat, knowing that you may have been here for quite a while. Dazai continued to drive past single-story, well-kept clapboard houses where kids played either clustered around their basketball hoops in their yards or cycling and running around the street. You had passed this area twice before, so you recognised it. The same kids. The same houses. "And here I thought that you actually had something up your sleeve."

Dazai momentarily looked to his side to steal a quick glance at you—smiling sheepishly. He looked extremely handsome whilst driving, and you didn't quite understand why that was. Maybe it was the way that he changed gears by shifting the gear stick, or maybe it was the way that he looked at you hungrily whenever he needed to stop at a red light. Whatever it was—it made you realise just how delicious this man had looked tonight, and it had you melting in your seat; rubbing your thighs together.

"Nope." Dazai simply replied, cheekily popping the 'p' sound with his mouth for extra emphasis. The radio was on, but you could barely focus on the music right now—all you could seem to focus on was Dazai's chestnut tresses swaying gently in the wind blowing through the open car window from the world outside. His eyes were fixated solely on the busy road ahead, jaw clenched in concentration, but his eyes occasionally shifted to you with a devilish glint in those dark eyes of his; those darker than black holes slowly sucking you in. "Did you have anything in mind, [Y/N]?"

"Not at all." You responded. In all truthfulness, you had a few ideas running through your mind, but they weren't very appropriate. "If we really can't find anything to do or anywhere to go, we could always just park somewhere vacant and talk."