Twenty-Four | Yosano's Announcement.

Ignoring Dazai for the entirety of the day due to the fact that he had annoyed you to the absolute max yesterday evening was going seemingly well

Ignoring Dazai for the entirety of the day due to the fact that he had annoyed you to the absolute max yesterday evening was going seemingly well. You were quite proud of yourself, actually—and you were going to continue doing this until Dazai had practically begged on his knees for your forgiveness.

Yosano had suddenly burst into the lounge; a weird look plastered on her face; she seemed like she was about to make some kind of important announcement or annunciation.

You were lying on the couch with a book in your hand, mindlessly flicking through the pages, but you could barely concentrate on the words. You had no idea why. You swung your legs over Atsushi, who was also sitting on the couch, right at the very end of it, as opposed to lying down like you were, but he didn't seem to mind at all—in fact, he found this current positioning quite comfortable. Ranpo was eating his bagel and flipping through a newspaper; you found this surprising, because you didn't realise that people still even read newspapers in this day and age, especially since social media had practically taken over the world, but since it was Ranpo we were talking about over here, you also weren't too surprised.

Kunikida was sorting out some paperwork. He said that he didn't feel like doing it in his office, hence why he was currently here instead. He had a cup of coffee sitting idly next to him, left untouched, as he was far too concentrated on the paperwork to even notice his once steaming cup of coffee now becoming cold. Kenji was currently playing around with a bright yellow yo-yo. You watched him, fascinated, as he was swinging the yo-yo around here, there and everywhere, doing some fancy looping tricks that you had never seen before. Kyoka was sitting right next to him, being taught how to use one—a red one; the same colour as her silk red kimono.

Naomi and Junichiro were simply cuddling on the opposite couch, but you chose to ignore them, since they made you highly uncomfortable, and that was you just being brutally honest. They weren't bad when they were alone, in fact, as individuals you had no problem with either of them—but whenever they were together? That was a completely different story. She was literally stuck to that man like superglue.

The only person missing was Dazai. You had no idea where he was, and frankly, you didn't care either. Why should you? You weren't going to talk to him until he apologised to you for being a complete and utter asshole; no matter how long it had taken. It wasn't nice what he said to you at all, and he had no excuse for acting the way he did yesterday; childish, jealous and immature. You were not going to forgive him until he realised just how much his words had affected you. The only problem was though—he was a stubborn piece of shit.

Now, back to an excited Yosano.

"Tomorrow night, we, as the Armed Detective Agency, are all going out." Yosano stated; an excited glimmer dancing in her indigo eyes. She looked around at everyone's faces, trying to analyse their facial expressions carefully; there seemed to be an odd mixture of confusion, shock and excitement painting everyone's distinct facial features. "Nobody can say otherwise."