Four | Ability.

"Ouch, Kunikida!" Dazai rubbed his throbbing forehead with his hand in a circular motion—lips forming into the most beautiful rendition of a child's pout

"Ouch, Kunikida!" Dazai rubbed his throbbing forehead with his hand in a circular motion—lips forming into the most beautiful rendition of a child's pout. What ended up happening straight after Dazai had not-so-subtly popped the question to you was very violent. Kunikida started beating the poor guy black and blue; cussing him out incessantly whilst everyone had just stood around and watched. You didn't really know what to think as you just stood there; frozen in your position; wondering what the hell you had signed up for when deciding to join the Armed Detective Agency, because it definitely wasn't this. Instead, Atsushi had once again reassured you that this was a normal, everyday occurrence and Dazai was usually like this on a daily basis. "That really hurt!"

"Yeah? Well you deserved it." The blonde-haired man shrugged his broad shoulders nonchalantly in response.

According to the other members of the agency; Dazai was usually called lazy as Kunikida had always scolded him for being unproductive and slacking off. Despite that, he had shown a sharp wit. He had complete confidence no matter what situation he was dealing with, be it combat or simply bad situations that he had created in the first place. Mostly, Dazai was overly dramatic, he took most of his actions as a joke, and, although they were very well thought out plans, he never seemed to credit himself for most of what he had done. Dazai liked to tease anyone and everyone if it meant that he could get a laugh out of it. And—as you had witnessed already—this man was a suicide maniac; often trying to commit suicide in comical manners but often times failing. He, in particular, wished to commit double suicide with a beautiful woman, and you just so happened to stumble into his life.

All of you were currently gathered around a table at a café known as Café Uzumaki, a place that the Armed Detective Agency had regularly visited on a daily basis. It was located on the very first floor of this building. It was a practical place, cheap and efficient to get to when necessary. You had now also met Junichiro Tanizaki, Naomi Tanizaki, Kenji Miyazawa and Kyoka Izumi—who were all really sweet.

You found out that Junichiro's ability was called Light Snow, which allowed him to project illusions in a certain range of area around him, covering the affected area with snowfall. Naomi, his little sister, on the contrary, did not have a special ability unlike her older brother. She was a clerk alongside another member of the Armed Detective Agency, Kirako Haruno, who also did not have an ability.

Kenji, on the other hand, did have an ability, and it also helped that he was absolutely adorable. He was only fourteen-years-old; one of the youngest in the agency. He was a young boy with golden eyes and short, blonde hair that reached just past the nape of his neck. His bangs were gathered at the centre of his forehead and he had freckles scattered across his cheeks. He wore blue overalls that were cuffed and a black belt around his waist. His overalls were worn over a loose beige shirt that had tattered sleeves. He wore a black undershirt that had sleeves ending a little past his elbows. He wore an old straw hat around his neck, and his appearance kind of reminded you of a young farmer from the nineties.