• 56 •

Park Jisung

Now here I am being dragged in a family day for the twins, Jeno hyung was invited by the twins and Jasmine also invited Jaemin hyung, and the atmosphere here is really weird. I just want to get out of here and have my own life.

I can feel the intense air between Jaemin hyung and Jeno hyung, Ahra can't utter a single word to Jaemin hyung, while Jaemin hyung here is really awkward alone in his area. I started to wonder why am I always dragged in this problem all the time specially Jaemin and Ahra's relationship.

"Hyung are you alright?" Jaemin hyung simply nodded with a small smile "you don't seemed like it"

"I have the be fine for my children" he bravely replied to me.

After the school event Jasmine and Jason wanted to go with Jaemin hyung along with Ahra to go to the park, Jeno hyung had to go back first because of a upcoming project that he is preparing, while here I am ready to getaway and give this family sometime for theirselves.

"Mommy is not busy why don't we go together?" Jasmine happily said to Jaemin and Ahra.

"If your mommy will say 'yes' we can go" Jaemin hyung kneeled in front of Jasmine, Jasmine also looked at Ahra with a cute eyes that no one can ever resist.

"What about uncle Jisung?" She suddenly get me involve again "won't you invite him?"

"Uncle Jisung said he is sick" Jason said, thankfully this child buys my excuse when he invited me earlier or else I will look like Ahra's bodyguard or Jaemin hyung's fairy.

"Please mommy, let's have family time" Jasmine beg, I really wanna laugh of what she just said and Ahra's reaction.

I wonder who thought he that?

"Okay, fine" she finally agreed "you" she suddenly looked at me with a 'I will kill you' look "make sure you won't go anywhere else and go home directly" I saluted to her and exchanged goodbyes to everyone after I transferred the car sits of the twins in Jaemin hyung's car.

I am finally free!

Na Jaemin

Family time?

The real question? Am I included in the family? Question that I think I will never have an answer.

We all buckled up in my car, the kids are busy talking what they want to eat and do when we arrive in Han Park.

I can already tell that Ahra just wants to get out of here and go somewhere else where I am not there.

I really hope I can use this chance for me to prove her that I am willing to fight them back, specially her.

"Are you alright?" I asked after we are filled of silent air, she only answered me with a hum. Nice try Na Jaemin.

We arrived in the park shortly since it's just near their school, we took a spot where we can place a mat to sit in the ground, the kids started to run around and play their own games while we are both left alone in the most uncomfortable weather "would you like something to eat or drink?" I ask her just to open a conversation after sitting here for like a minute of silence.

"I will go get some later" she replied, she doesn't even want me to serve her.

"You can tell me if there is something you want, I will give it to you" I said in straight while looking at her.

"There is nothing you need to give me" she coldly replied, the hurts actually.

It's like I am talking to a stranger.

"I've given you what you want and I am not asking for something in exchange" she added.

"Ahra-ya, I don't want us to fight"

"I just want to fix what I've destroyed, I will repair all those damages-" then she cut me off and looked a me straight.

"-and do the same thing again? I am not blind anymore"

"You know what, let's pretend to be fine in front of our children and now other else, just act with me"

"So you want me to pretend I love and care for you in front of our children?" She just nod without looking at me.

I have nothing to say but she turned into a complete bitchy attitude towards me, yes I built her.

I am not ready to say goodbye to the Ahra I used to know, but it was all my fault after all.

The kids returned with a big smile, I tried to plaster a one big happy smile even I am not happy "can we play truth or dare?" Jason asked, I nodded right away, I can't say 'no' to them.

"Me first" Jasmine spoke "daddy can you stay over the night with us?" Where on earth can I even sleep in Ahra's house here in Seoul, when there is only 2 rooms?

"But daddy has nowhere to sleep in?" Ahra butted in.

"Doesn't mommy and daddy have to sleep in one bed like a family?" Jasmine replied her a question. Where on earth these kids got all of this?

"Okay, I will stay"

I will do anything for my children.

"Yey!" Jasmine attacked me into a hug right away "you are the best"

"Daddy can you tell a truth for me?" Jason asked after he peels Jasmine away from me, I nodded and waited for him "how much do you love mommy?"

I really wanna say how much, but there is also a part of me saying no because of Ahra being around "I think you guys know already since you asked me that million of times" I replied to him with a slight joke.

"Are you being shy daddy?" He suddenly started to tease me while I just laugh at him. I really wish I am just being shy.

"Why don't you ask mommy this time?" I said to pass their silliness to her.

"Mommy" Jasmine spoke "can we have daddy to tuck us in bed tonight" I think they are doing this truth or dare just to have some advantage for us to keep saying yes. Ahra answered her a simple nod.

"Mommy, my questions for you is the same" Jason suddenly asked her that and slowly looked down.

I really wish she can just tell us how much she hates me and wanting me to stay away from them, just forget about me like I am just a worthless person in this world.

"A lot baby" how I wish that is true, you are one big liar.

I stopped lying because of the kids saying I am a bad person and they won't trust me again if I lie to them again, but here we are Ahra lying to them, pretending that she loves me.

"Then why can't we all live in a one house like how we used to do?" Sometimes I say my children are smarter than we do, they always gives us critical questions that is really hard to answer without lying.

"Daddy is busy that's why he can't live with us and have to live near his work" Ahra answered him, what a lair.

After that bonding in the park, we drove to Ahra's new house here in Seoul. They moved out of Ahra's parent's house to have their own living now also to stay close to school and Ahra's work.

We decided to go back to their house to have some homemade dinner since they are requesting for my cooking, even entering the door it feels like I don't belong in here and I need to get out of here as soon as they sleep.