• 57 •

Na Jaemin

It's about time the kids are going to sleep, I prepared them to sleep alone since Ahra is pretending to be working on her office.

"Daddy can you sleep with us?" Jasmine request again which is really hard for me to escape or say 'no'.

I nodded as a 'yes'.

At least I get to spend a lot of time with them.

I tucked myself in between them "what story do you want me to tell you guys"

"About how you meet mommy" Jason replied right away.

"Okay, lay down in my arms now, I will keep you safe and tell you a story" they both laid their heads on my chest waiting for me to start.

"Your mommy and I are very young that time, she is really genius, friendly, caring, and most of all she is the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my whole life" they started saying "wow"

"Your mommy and I always talk, until one day I told her how I feel, how much I like her, at first she thought it was a joke because I like telling her joke, until I brought her a valentines gift and wrote all my heart out until she accepted me"

"Daddy"

"Yes baby" I look at my baby girl and she looked at me with sad look "it seems like that's not mommy"

"Why do you say so?"

"It looks like mommy is forced to say she loves you"

"No baby, she is still the same person for me" I'm sorry, but I have to.

"Okay, if you say so"

"Mommy and I got separated because she has to study somewhere, but you know what?"

"What?" They both asked at the same time "she came back again and we continued our love, that's when you guys are made because we love each other's"

"Let's go to sleep now?" They both nodded "good night daddy" they said at the same time with a kiss on the cheeks.

"I love you too babies"

Park Ahra

It's already past midnight and Jaemin haven't came out of their room yet, I decided to check out if what he is doing now and surprise me, he is sleeping with the kids.

Nice way Na Jaemin.

I don't even feel secure if he is in here.

I decided to stay up all night, I know I have work in the morning, I am just making sure that me and the kids will be safe with him being in here.

I went to the living room to watch some TV while I stay up.

Na Jaemin

I was woken up because I heard something fell from the living room or kitchen, I slowly removed myself from the kids and went to check it out.

When I arrived it was just Ahra in the kitchen "are you alright?" I asked her, she only nodded.

"Are you going home?" She asked, is she that eager to throw me out?

"Do you want the kids to look for me in the morning? I promised to them to stay with them for a night" she only rolled her eyes.

"I just don't feel safe having you here"

"Why? Do you think I will murder you?"

"After what you did, I don't feel safe near you" she is starting to push my limits, I just wanted to scream so bad and let her know that I am trying so hard to become their appa while here she is acting like a total toxic.

"You know what Ahra, I've been trying to be trustworthy because I can't have alone time with my children, your sister keeps bugging me when will the kids get back even they only they just arrived, I am trying to be kind to you, to become a man to you, to be someone to keep you three safe, but here you are thinking I will murder you while I don't even have a reason to hurt you" she just looked at me coldly, no effect to her at all.

"You used to hurt me" she simply replied.

"That was the past Ahra, why are you always bringing up the past while here I am moving forward to change for you"

"Yes I did those things, but I am changing Ahra, for you and the kids" she didn't answer me but continues to look at me with no emotion, not even a movement.

"Do you think I am stupid?" She sarcastically asked "I don't want to play your games Na Jaemin because I've been there and I kept losing that game"

"Go back to sleep, I don't wanna talk to you" she suddenly walked away and took her stuff that was on the counter.

I went to the living room and sat of the couch.

I don't even know how to deal with her anymore.

Park Ahra

I wasn't able to sleep, one Jaemin is here, two I am too pissed to sleep.

What does he think of me? A spare tire or a stupid person?

I went to the kids room to check, but he wasn't there and I went back where I left him, he wasn't there but the backyard door was open.

He was laying in the hammock alone.

I went to check if he is alive, yes he is still alive and awake.

He only looked at me and turn back where he was watching, the sky.

Why is he even here.

"Remember when we went on a walk in Han gang, we had a late night stroll and watched the stars together" he suddenly spoke "I promised you that when we have kids we will also do the same but in our backyard together with our children, I really wanna do it, but here I am doing it alone"

Too much bullcrap to blind me with those stories.

"Go back inside, you might catch a cold" I did as he say, I also don't want to listen to his bullcrap to use those for weakness purposes.

I went back to my room and tuck myself in again.

When I woke up in the morning, Jaemin is nowhere, I checked in the kids room, but the 3 of them are gone.

I went down to the kitchen and found a paper sticking on top of the plate cover.

Sorry about last night, I cooked breakfast and drove the kids to school, I will also bring them back to you after their school.

Please forgive me

-Na Jaemin

I crumpled the paper and throw it on the bin. I opened the cover to see if what poisonous food he made for me, waffles.

The familiar smell of these waffles, he used to make it when we fight.

I throw away the food he made.