• 49 •

Last update for tonight! I know some are sad reading this story, but wait for more because that's not it, by the ways, what this video to help you cry more because of these Princesses😂😂 I am actually having a GA on my YT channel and the deadline will be when we reach 1k subs and I will give your album of choice, subscribe now to automatically join the GA....

• Na Jaemin •

1 month have passed

After the trials I have passed just to make me stay with them and the kids, she finally gave in, she didn't gave in because of me, she gave in because of the kids asking her.

She and the kids will move in with me in my own house, I hope she will be comfortable in here. I gave up my own bed for her own good and to make her feel comfortable in the strangers house. Ahra is not comfortable calling me, she usually calls me 'Na Jaemin' or 'Jaemin-ssi' which is really weird for me.

The door started beeping, sign of them arriving.

"Dad?" I heard Jason calls out from the door, I went to welcome them.

They both run towards me, while Ahra was behind them with Haeso hyung and Jisung with their luggages.

"Are we going to live here with daddy?" Jasmine asked me with her cute voice along with her beautiful smile.

"Yes, and you can do anything you want" They both cheered right after I answered them.

I stood up and bowed to Haeso hyung, he just smiled to me and Jisung smiled to me widely, Ahra forced to smile.

I gave them all a tour of my house, including the kids room, they both liked the big room I gave them which was the guest room.

Afterwards Jisung and Haeso hyung left to give us some privacy.

"Do you want anything?" I asked Ahra who is sitting awkwardly in the couch while the kids are already entertained by the TV "it's fine, maybe the kids want something to drink" I smiled to her before I went to the kids by the other couch.

"Does my babies want something to eat or drink?" I asked them with an aegyo while I sling my to the tiny waist and tackled them, they both started giggling cutely.

We started playing and forgot about the drinks and food they wanted to eat, they started to become hyper, Jasmine keeps running around while Jason keeps on laughing by the couch.

The night has fallen, I started to prepare dinner for the four of us. Ahra stills feel awkward and she is trying to help me, but I let her stay and sit.

I just wanted her to feel comfortable.

Everything was set in the table, including the kids, they are exhausted now but still continues to talk about the movie that they just watched while ago.

Ahra fixed the children some goods in their own plates, while both waited. I suddenly felt useless watching Ahra taking care of them, Ahra took care of them for nearly 6 years and now here I am, I still don't feel like a real appa to them.

Everything just feels like this is temporary.

The kids started to eat their meal, so far no complains "does it taste good?" As I asked them, they both nodded in union.

After the awkward dinner, Ahra started to fix the kids for bed while I am just observing by the side, I am clueless with this.

They both fell asleep right away, now me and Ahra are now all alone in the living room "Ahra" I tried to catch her attention "do you want to rest?" She only nodded, I took her luggage and dragged it towards my room that is going to be her room now.

"This will be your room from now on, you can unpack tomorrow"

"Where are you going to sleep?" She asked, does she care? "The couch" I smiled to her so she won't have to worry, or I am just being delusional?

"Let's share the bed since it's yours, or I'll take the-" I didn't let her finish what she is about to sat "ok let's share" I smiled to her.

"You can go and freshen up" I walked to the bathroom "I will wait outside" I left her to give her some space.

This set up seemed not a good idea to her, all I wanted is to have the children, give them my time and be responsible for them.

Barriers just keeps getting thicker when our eyes meets. The thicker the barriers gets, the bigger chance I will lose the twins once again because of how careless I am.

I laid down in the couch, staring into nothing which is probably my dark future.

"Jaemin-ssi" Ahra called from the bedroom "you can come in now" I nod alone and start getting up to put back my life back into places.

When I entered the room, Ahra was already wearing her sleeping clothes while sitting in the bed while entertaining herself with her phone.

"You can use the bathroom now" she spoke when I entered the room.

After I did my business in the bathroom, Ahra is already sleeping in the right side of the bed, I just slowly tuck myself in bed without bothering her like how I always do.

She was facing the other way, while I also face the other way.

How much awkward will this go?

I wonder what's gonna happen next?