• 61 •

Na Jaemin

I can hear sobbing and mumbles from someone near me before everything turned week once again.

"AHRA-YA!"

I looked around even my vision is still blurry, but I can tell the sleeping figure while sitting across me, wearing a white dress?

"Jaemin-ah, are you alright?" She asked, all worried "Jisung-ah call appa" she came to me right away.

"I thought I lost you!" She hugged me tightly while bursting into tears "you don't how scared we were"

"Ahra are you hurt? Are you alright?" I asked her since the lasting I can remember we had a car accident.

"What do you think? You made me scared to death!" She let go of me, I looked at her and she is all fine, no bruises.

I quickly hugged her tightly "I thought I lost you"

Park Jisung

I called samchon right away and when we arrive Jaemin hyung was already hugging Ahra noona while crying.

We gave them some small space for awhile after Jaemin hyung slept for a very long time and after he fainted that day.

After they checked on Jaemin hyung, he is still confused and keeps on asking if Ahra noona was not hurt or something while he was asleep.

"I found out you are in the hospital after 3 months since I had my surgery" Ahra noona spoke to Jaemin hyung who is now really confused.

"Didn't we got into a car accident?" He asked noona that made us all dumbfounded, all of us has no clue what the heck is he talking about "you told me that time that we will start again as strangers after Jeno broke your engagement" he continues to speak nonsense, I looked at samchon.

"Maybe he had this long bad dream while he was asleep that's why he can remember something like that" samchon explain that made me and Ahra nod.

"What do you mean asleep?" Jaemin hyung asked extremely confused.

"You fainted when I had my heart surgery and you slept about 3 months now, we tried making noises and other stuff and you" I explained to him "now I am curious about your long dream, am I much cooler?" I asked and he just stared at me.

"You finally moved out the dorm that's all" he replied plainly to me and I crossed my arms like a child.

"Are you engaged to Jeno" hyung suddenly asked noona that made us all laugh.

"Why would even Jeno propose to me when he is like a brother to me" Ahra replied in between laughs, Jaemin hyung only scratched his head.

Jaemin hugged Ahra while his tears slowly dripped once again that made me stop laughing, noona patted his back softly

Na Jaemin

I can't believe that was all a bad dream after hours Ahra explaining to me what happened and I also explained to her what I dreamt of. Now everyone is in my room to visit me "can you at least let Ahra go for like 5 minutes?" Haechan asked me with his sassy tone, I only replied a short "no" to him.

Finally I am left here with Ahra in the room, all privacy with needed.

"Thank you" I spoke to her while she is my small spoon in this small hospital bed "for staying next to me even we are not in that good terms, I know you still have to take care of the twins you still come here and take care you me" she didn't say a thing but only faced me.

"I missed you thats why" she replied to me with a small kiss on chin.

"I wanna see them" she only smiled to me and nodded "I will bring them here tomorrow don't worry" she replied.

"Now I don't want to sleep" she looked at me with a questioning look "I slept for 3 months and I wanna stare at your face!" She only laughed at me when i snapped at her, it's good to see her smile like this.

That bad nightmare finally ended and I got her back and my children.

"What do you want to do after you get out of here?"

"I want you three to move in with me in my house and I will cook for my family and I wanna watch cartoons with you and the kids and I want to sing the kids a song till they fall asleep and lastly I want let you know how much I love you and marry you" seeing those precious smile is the best medicine in this world and I just hope I will see those smile every time I wake up in the morning.

3 years later

I opened my eyes seeing the most amazing view every morning. My beautiful sleeping wife's sleeping figure.

I pulled her closer with a tighter hug on her small waist, I dig my face to her neck, smelling her hair and neck which is my favorite scent in the morning "good morning" she spoked in her sleepy voice "did you come home late last night?" She asked.

"Morning to you too beautiful and nope I came home around 9 last night" I replied to her and she only nodded tiredly "the kids told me you are really tired last night when you came home and let's you sleep early"

"I didn't ask" she faced me while her eyes are closed, but smiling. I know she is really sensitive when I don't tell her any explanation to I will tell her in advance and now she always says that.

"We sleep late though" I added to tease her which is also true, she opened her eyes "we watched movies and had snacks" I give her a peak on the forehead,

"That's good to know you are spending time with them" she replied while she started to comb my hair with her hand.

"I booked a flight to Jeju" she stopped combing my hair "why did you stop? Comb my hair so I won't do it later" I playfully said to her.

"Why did you book a flight?" How come she forgot?

"Did you just forgot your own birthday?" I asked her with a poker face, she gasped and then laughed "yeah, you forgot again"

"At least I don't forget your birthday and our wedding anniversary" she playfully snapped at me.

"I will go and prepare breakfast now" before she could sit up I pulled her on top of me which made her sit on my stomach "what do you want this time Na?" She raised her left eyebrow.

"May I ask why are you naked again?" She looked at herself after I asked her and she shyly smiled to me "you wanted me to touch you while you are asleep didn't you?" I also playfully raised my right eyebrow and he just hit me with her pillow.

"No idiot! I was tired ok and you know when I am tired" she said while she keeps on hitting me with the pillow.

I took the chance to take the pillow and exchange places that made me hover on top of her now.

"Don't tell me you are horny now?" She asked while I pinned her arms above her "I can wait for our Jeju trip though since it's only the two of us" I winked at her.

"My birthday gift for you" I added and a kiss along to annoy her before leaving the bed also showing her my naked butt.

"Since you stood up before me why don't you make breakfast" she suggested while sitting up, I faced her and give her another kiss in the cheek before I left the room.