• 36 •

• Na Jaemin •

"Ahra came her, with your children"

Did I hear that right? Didn't the child die?

"Eomma stop joking" I tried to joke off but her face is still the same.

"She came here and she was going to leave when she saw me" she continues "I stopped her, she tried to lie to me that they are not yours, they both looked like you, I also asked her if you knew but she said you didn't want the kids and she went to Canada to protect the kids from you and also your career"

"Her appa said she had a miscarriage?" I answered "Eomma we have no solid proof they are mine, they could be Jeno's-"

"Jaemin-ah at first she lied to me but, I can see her sufferings in her eyes, I can see that she doesn't want to hurt you"

"Eomma!"

"Jaemin-ah, they need yo-"

"Eomma stop!" I stood up from my chair "Eomma I don't wanna talk about this, I've done what I did, the fetus died" I left Eomma after hearing that kind of joke.

I walked away without thinking what's worst will come for me.

I sat in my car without moving, just staring outside. Eomma is just joking right?

My phone suddenly buzzed.

I won't force you since you already promised, I just hope you won't regret with your decisions. You made Jeno sensitive, you made your friends lie to you because of your decisions. You only have limited time to see them if you can - Eomma

I throw my phone to the passenger seat.

So all this time it is all because of me why Jeno is sensitive? Jisung could be lying about Ahra?

"Jisung-ah" I called him while he is busy with his phone "how is Ahra doing?"

"She is doing good hyung" he answered me with a smile "she is having little stress with studies but she is fine" I only gave a nod of his answer.

"Why hyung?" I only shock my head and he smiled.

I turned the car on and started drive to Chenle's place.

I arrived in his place, he looked shocked seeing me, maybe another person hiding something from me.

"Hi hyung" he smiled but not willing to let me in "are you going to let me in or freeze in here?" I joked and he opened the door.

I followed him inside, with Jisung and Renjun playing with a little girl. They both gasped when they saw me.

"Who is this?" I asked them 3 and they looked at each other's "my cousin's daughter from Canada" Chenle answered unsurely.

"Annyeong! What's your name" I asked the little girl but she seemed not to understand me "what is your name little girl?" I asked in English that made her smile.

"I am Jasmine, how about you?" The girl brightly answered me.

"My name is Jaemin" I hand her my hand for a shake.

"Why are you hear with this noise people little girl?" I asked along with a joke, at least this girl will brighten up my day for a bit.

"My brother has a cold and mommy has to bring him to the hospital" she sadly answered me, I patted her head that made Jisung flinch.

"Wae?" I asked him and he just wave off "come on I won't harass Chenle's niece"

Huang Renjun

It's been 3 hours since Jaemin is here and plays with his daughter. Weird.

Ahra made us look after Jasmine because Jason had a flu and she brought him in their hospital, thankfully Jasmine didn't mention who is her mom or family.

If Ahra will find out Jaemin is here we won't see another sunrise. Ahra doesn't want Jaemin to come near them from what I heard, but here he is, playing with his daughter, having princess games.

I helped Chenle in the kitchen also to talk to him discreetly.

"Why is he here?"

"I also don't know, he said he will be spending time with his eomma" he made sure his voice is low "We are going to be dead for sure"

"Let's just make sure he leaves before Ahra get's here, Okay?" Chenle agreed with me, I took out Chenle's strawberry ice cream but he suddenly stopped me "the twins also don't like dairy products"

Indeed thet are Jaemin's children.

Chenle took out some strawberries instead and made me wash them and for Jasmine.

Park Jisung

It is already getting late but Jaemin hyung is still here, making Jasmine sleep in his arms.

"You looked so comfortable with her" Renjun hyung spoke to Jaemin hyung, hyung only smiled, smile with sadness.

"I just had a bad talk with eomma earlier" he answered "It's just Ahra again"

Why does his eomma talk about Ahra? Did they see each others? Or Hyung told his eomma about her being in town?

"I hope you and your eomma will be fine hyung"  I brightly said to him.

Park Ahra

I am finally back in this place.