• 19 •

I saw one comment yesterday saying I was teasing and I totally forgot what was in that chapter and now I remembered what happened after I reread this chapter, I also released that chapter without reading because it was already checked before that's why I didn't know HAHAHAHAA. HAPPY READING
• Park Ahra •

I was about to go out in the bathroom when I noticed someone was sitting on my chair.

"Can I uhm talk to you?" He started with stuttering, I only nod to him unsurely.

I took an another chair and place it in front of him "are you alright? Are you hurt or sick?" I asked him while I was taking my sit.

He only shook his head for 'no'.

"Do you perhaps need something?" I asked once again, he sighed.

Jaemin took my hand all sudden "did I hurt you a lot?" He asked me while he massage my hands with his palm.

"I didn't mean to hurt you back then and now" he spoke once again and this time he looked at me in the eye, those sparkling eyes that used to light up when ever he sees me turns into a full of pain.

"I didn't tell you that I was a part of a TV show while we were dating because I wanted to know if you really love me for being who I am, not as a famous person" he begun to speak once again "after when I realized what I did was wrong, when I looked for you and randomly go visit to your house as nobody, I felt so lonely after losing you" his eye started to water up, I was about withdraw my hands when he held me tight.

"When I saw you in that practice room, I wanted to turn back time and make things right for us, the moment you found out about me being an idol, seeing you crying for coming back to your life hurts so much" his tears slowly run down from his eyes "seeing you happy with another guy hurts the most, I let my jealousy control me and started hurting you and the people around us"

"I feel guilty doing that to you" he looked down from my eyes "I feel bad for doing that stupid plan, I thought I will be happy after you will be fired for what I did"

I took my one hand from his grip and cupped his cheeks, my vision started to get blurry. "d-d-don't cry please" I wiped his tears with my thumb, I felt my own warm tears started to stream down from my eyes "I'm also sorry"

He suddenly bring me into his arms, he tightly brought me into his arms.

"Please don't cry" he started to run his palms around my back "I'm sorry Ahra, please give me one more chance" his voice was full of sorrow, pain, and regrets "I will only ask for one chance" he beg one more time.

"I will do everything you will ask me, just don't leave me yet" he begged one more.

"I miss you my Nana" I hugged him back with a smile and then push him away "I will really leave you if you mess up once again" I pointed at him, he just nod like a kid with teary eyes.

He pulled me from the chair I was sitting and let me sit next to him, he started cupping both of my cheeks with his big hands "I love you so much!" He leaned closer to me "you know we never get to do this before right, because we were really young" I only giggled to what he said.

He attached his soft lips to mine with smile formed on his lips, I closed my eyes as he started to move his lips while I go with the rhythm of his lips, as he stops I gave him back the kiss that he surely wants.

I slowly let go of him "I knew you would gave in" he said and I just smile to him.

"I know you still love me" he spoke again and I just raised my brow "how did you know?" I asked him challengingly.