• 25 •

• Park Ahra •

After that little incident with Jaemin, he started to calm down and starts to move on from the past that has been dragging him down.

Eomma and appa were so happy to see Jaemin again smile, they were worried about Jaemin, why he cried like that all sudden.

"So Sora has something for you and Chenle" Haeso smirks as Sora gave us a mug face.

"What?" Haeso acted stupid "we all know you can't start a conversation with Jaemin so I'm helping you out you ungrateful sister" I laughed at the fact that he just said to Sora.

Sora handed Jaemin a box "I'm hoping this is not that expensive" Haeso commented while Jaemin started tearing the wrap.

"This is also for the other guys" Sora pushed a big paper bag with a box, the box has 'Chenle' on it.

"Or Chenle's is more expensive?" Haeso said while eyeing on the box.

I let out a chuckle to him "she buy them gifts, but gives us useless gifts or cheap gifts" I half joked and half truth.

"Wow" Jaemin took out an iPad Pro box, Haeso and I were dumbfound of that gift.

"Damn I hate this kid"

"Wanna throw this kid?" I asked Haeso and he nods.

Time Skips

We all chilled out the house when eomma and appa left the house, appa has something to do at the hospital, eomma has to go to Busan because of our grandma being rushed to the hospital, Jaemin won't be picked up until in the afternoon.

Jaemin invited me and Sora to watch them live, he even gave me passes to watch them at the venue later.

"What's your future plans with my sister Jaemin" Haeso came to the living room while offering me and Jaemin some fresh orange juice that he just made "I thought about living comfortably with your sister, once everything is sort out for us" Jaemin positively responded to Haeso that impressed my brother with his answer.

"Not bad" Haeso commented with a smile to Jaemin "just don't hurt my sister or I'll break your neck" Haeso joked to Jaemin that cause Jaemin to laugh awkwardly.

"I'm gonna leave you guys since you and Sora are also leaving the house" Haeso stood up and winked at me "don't try to make babies in here Na" he shoots another joke to Jaemin.

He walked out of the room "Bye guys!" He shouted from distance.

After he left, the door opened once again and revealing Haeso again with someone behind him "what do you want now?" I asked him without wondering who was behind him.

"Someone was waiting outside" he moved aside and showed us a freaking dolphin "HOLY COW!" I pointed to the Dolphin "what are you doing here?" I invited him with us, Haeso left once again.

"Just wanna bring my gift for you and your sister" he showed me and Jaemin the paper bags he brought with him.

"You huh!" Jaemin smirked playfully to Chenle "You're hitting with her sister huh?" Jaemin teased him and I joined by poking him.

"Stop it!" He stood up to get away from me and Jaemin "it's just a friendly gift, plus I'm also giving Ahra a gift so stop" I pouted to him "here's yours" Chenle handed me a paper bag.

"Sora!" I shouted for her "WAE?!" I can hear her voice coming near "someone brought you a gift" I told her when she arrived, she immediately covered her eyes when she saw Chenle with a paper bag on his hand, Chenle went in front of her small figure.

"Merry Christmas" Chenle greeted her with soft voice and a cute smile.

"I hope she is still breathing" Jaemin whispered to me that made me chuckle "Chenle, make sure she is still breathing, we will give you time to meet and greet" Jaemin said before he stood up and dragged me with him towards up to my room.

"Why are we here?" I asked him when he closed and locked the door.

"To give them privacy" he winked at me while sitting on the bed.

"Anyways" he spoke once again "you coming to the dorm with us later?" I shake my head for no and he pouted like a baby that wasn't able to get his prize "I will go back there the day after" I replied to him and he still continues to pout.

"You look stupid!" I pushed him away as I was pulled into his arms "I'm gonna miss you" he hug me tighter "too bad for you" I joked to him "let go of me so I can now take a shower since you forced me to go to that damn show" I tried to push him the second time but he keeps his eyes on me.

"I am not going to waste this moment anymore"