• 54 •

• Park Jisung •

Me and Jaemin hyung came back to Korea week after we found him in Guam, but later that day Ahra noona flew back to Korea alone.

I am taking hyung to his parents which is in Ahra's hospital, I am also afraid that noona and hyung will see each others in here "why on earth are we here?"

"Ahra noona paid her responsibilities, your eomma gets treated for free" he had no choice but to go in with me, I guided him to the room, but we are already greeted with her Eomma screaming, we both run towards the room right away.

"This is all because of you why my only son is not coming back and now here I am being sick, you better make sure I get out of here in one piece not sick!" Ahra noona was held by Jaemin's eomma by her hospital coat collar, noona didn't fight back.

Hyung charge in and pushed noona away caused her to fall down "what the hell is wrong with you" she stood up right away and left without a word "did she hurt you eomma?" He checked his eomma.

If only he knows how much she suffered because of his eomma, how many scars she has and countless time she got hurt even she is trying so hard to give them back their son.

"Hyung I will leave you alone with your parents first" he nodded right away.

Good thing I found her right away near the nurse stations thanks to the nurses trying to help her "is she alright?" I asked the nurses.

"I think she fractured her wrist" one nurse replied to me "I am alright don't worry about me Jisung-ah, I will just put some ice and I will be fine"

"I am not stupid noona, the nurse said it herself" I replied "nurse please treat her"

"What happened?" Samchon suddenly came "again? I told you already to let other doctor handle her"

"Appa I am fine" samchon took the wheelchair that the other nurse took and let her sit.

When I look to the side, Jaemin hyung was standing far from us with no reactions.

Maybe he is not the same Jaemin hyung I knew back then, maybe things really change really bad and now it involves hurting badly.

Park Ahra

I am alone with appa who is currently treating my wrist quietly.

"Jaemin is back" he spoke, I didn't reply to him "what are you going to do next?"

"He wanted me to get lost" I replied "Jisung told me that he wanted me to stay out of his sight" he only nods to what I said.

That night.

The nurses invited me to have dinner with them, but I didn't have the appetite to eat anything, I decided to stay in my office. I also didn't want to see anyone.

Someone suddenly came into my office, I didn't look who but a lunch pack was placed in my table and I already know who it is. Jaemin's appa.

"Mr. Na" I stood up and bowed to him, he smiled to me.

"I saw your friends gathering in the cafeteria with your sister so I thought you are here in the dark again alone" he said as we both took a seat "you got hurt again" I hid my arm under the table "I'm sorry about my wife-"

"It's alright, it's normal to get hurts as a doctor" I said with positive tone but he never buys my excuses.

"Thank you for taking back Jaemin for my wife"

"You should thank Jisung since he is the one who asked him" it's true that I am not the one who took him back.

He started to take out the food that he brought with him and placed them wide in front of me "you should fill up yourself after having a hard time Ahra-ya" he gave me the chopsticks that comes with it.

Luckily even what I did to Jaemin was really bad his appa still understands and still cares for the kids, even I already lied multiple times. It feels like I am letting them live in full of lies.

It all started because I never told Jaemin about them even I took them far from him, and now I got them more farther than before even we are in the same country.

"Mr. Na?" I put down the chopsticks back again "can you help me one last time?" He only nods to me "I want to have your Family name" he continues to smile to me "I will start arranging the papers by tomorrow"