• 2 •

HAPPY TAEIL DAY!!

I hope you guys are doing well!
So do you like the 1st chapter of the story? Will you like this story? Will you share this story? Will this story be more successful than I thought?

Sorry for the late updates, I was busy in a while.

I will try to keep on track and have a proper schedule for releasing  chapters.

Don't for get to leave comments on how you think about this story and don't forget to vote and share this story.

• Park Ahra •

After having that peaceful sleep, I finally decided to start my day here in Korea. Well afternoon since it's already 2 in the afternoon.

I took a shower and prepared myself to go downstairs, our parents isn't home for the weekend due to the busy schedules in the hospital and businesses that I don't really care for now.

I wore some black sweat pants and some random gray hoodie since it's a bit cold due to changing environment.

As I went to the living room, I saw my sister laying in the couch watching YouTube videos on the TV. In short watching random NCT content videos I don't really give a small damn about it.

I took out my phone from my hoodie pocket "wanna go with me?" I asked her without looking at her.

"Since you asked" she replied while turning off the TV, I know her too well, since she always goes out with me or my brother, either we are her or she asks us "I'll go with you"

"Wanna grab some late lunch" she added, she put a simple bun on her hair "you didn't eat lunch yet?" I took my attention away from my phone and looked at her.

"Not me silly" she rolled her eyes on me "you" she was about to go somewhere when she suddenly came back again "someone came here again, and he was looking for you" I raised my brow, she's been telling me these things since there's someone who keeps coming to our house and ask about me.

"What did he say?" I asked curiously, since non of us knows who is this mysterious guy keeps on coming here.

"He asked me if where you are, have you been doing well, and I asked his name" she answered me with serious look, my parents also felt scared about it and  every time they look at the camera he is always wearing a mask and a cap so we can't see it's face "he said his name is Jaena if I heard it right?"

Also this person who asked for its name is also unsure.

"I also don't know if it's his real name or fake name cause every time I ask him he says either Jaena, Jaem and I forgot the others" in that case, it's my sisters problem why she can't remember people's name but can remember more than 20 names and that's just one boy group.

"Just tell me if that person comes back" I said and she just nod "let's go?" I asked and she nods once again.

We both went to the garage and use my brother's old car, I had my driver's license last time I came here in Korea.

"Anything new sis? Boyfriend?" She suddenly asked me out of the blue, she is one lil curiosity that's why.

"What's new is?" I tried to think of better tea to spill on my sister since nothing new happened in my life "my dumbass sister bought another two NCT concert tickets, that's another new thing" she just laughed of what I said.

"Come on sis!" She whined next to me while I drive out of the garage "just support me, when you were younger you also used to do this stuff" another stupid false statement of hers.

"Excuse me sis" I said in a sass way "I was a good high school student back then, I did good and have high grades, I didn't have time for boy groups" I spiced up the coconut tea on her, she only acted surprise with an aegyo. If only I'm not driving, I'm gonna slap this kid.

"No wonder why you are still single, virgin sister" she joked "wait, I remembered you had a boyfriend before but he ran away" she laughed of what she stated.

"Why did you scare him away sis?" She asked another stupid joke and I just keep quiet since I don't want to talk about that person again, I wonder if that prick is still alive.

"Just mind your own business before you cross the line" I said without emotion.

While I was driving, I noticed that the bracelet that I keep on wearing, which is what he also gave to me. Yes! I still wear it because I like it, not because it was from him.

Last time I took it off was when I was eating this morning?

Whatever!

That doesn't matter anymore.

I'll just try to buy new one.

We arrived in Han Park, I parked the car and we both got out silently.

"So" Sora broke the silent air and spoke again "is this how you planned on having your first properly meal in Korea?" We headed to the convenient store, where I always like to eat when I'm bored at home.

"This is my favorite place" I said shortly and coldly "I miss the foods here" she laughed of what I said.

"Philippines is different, why did you even bother to stay there?" Sora asked this question that we keep having same answers "because you can enter college when you're 17"

"Exactly! And now I get to work for dad now" I stated full of excitement, this is what I've been waiting for is to have a work before proceeding to any type of Doctor professions.

"Any plans on what type of profession you want to pursue?" She asked while skipping backwards and facing me.

"Haven't thought about it, but I like kids" I said with a smile.

"KIDS?" She shouted loudly that made me use my hand to shut her "you even hate NCTzens"

"A what citizenship?" I asked confusedly. Sometimes I really don't know this kid, I also don't know what she learned in school, if she learned something in school?

"NCT's fandom" not this stupid annoying boy group.

I swear I will hunt these boys and I will lock them up somewhere so I won't see these human beings destroying kids brains.

"Can you stop talking about NCT for a day?" She only shook her head with a smile. Imma throw this kid in that huge ass river if she won't stop this nonsense.

We entered the store, we both part ways to choose food. I picked up my all time favorite Shin Ramyeon, sausage, cheese and of course some coke. I went to the checkout counter to wait for my 'dearly annoying annoying NSatans' baby Sora' to comeback so we could pay up and cook these babies and have some food for my empty stomach.

She came back with chips and sausage that has cheese on.

After we got everything cooked, we both sat outside, since they also offered chairs outside, having a nice afternoon lunch + snacks in Han Park.

When I was eating my sister suddenly gasped loudly, I gave her a 'what on earth is it' again look "NCT Dream!" She whispered yelled, I signaled her to go and she jump away from her sit and whatever she's gonna do, I'm just gonna sit back here, eat this yummy meal and relax.

I enjoyed my meal until I engulfed the last slurp of the soup, my dearest sister is not yet back.

Those NCT boys probably kidnapped her already.

Peaceful Ahra then.

I took my sunglasses and closed my eyes for a moment, to inhale the peacefulness of this place, until.

She suddenly came back with an ear to ear smile plastered on her face.

"I took a selfie with them" I continually jumps in front of me. I only look at her with no emotions left on my precious soul.

"So what?" I asked in a 'I don't care' tone.

"We hot and we Young!"

One more time and I swear to this damn place I will throw her into that damn river call Han.