• 13 •

• Park Ahra •

After a few days, I got really close to the guys except for Jaemin, he started giving me cold shoulders ever since Renjun explained to him why I'm working for them.

Jeno was always there to cheer me when Jaemin gives me bad look, he suddenly turned someone I don't know.

I am currently reading the guy's files since I never had a chance to look at them, because Haechan has a huge mouth that won't stop talking or bothering us.

Renjun even asked me to really check his blood pressure 2 days ago.

I was checking Jaemin's files since Appa told me he is his patient almost 3 years and until now Jaemin still goes to him for check ups.

"What's that?" Jeno sat next to me while looking at someone else's file "important thing about you that I should avoid or warning" I replied to him without looking at him.

"I already read this twice this day and I still can't remember all of you" I put Jaemin's paper on the coffee table and started to whine at Jeno "all I can remember is Haechan can make Renjun's blood pressure rise" Jeno laughed of what I said.

"Just give up on them, you'll know us more if you spend more time with us" he replied with a smile, I smiled back to him sarcastically "you mean more time asking me to cook this cook that?" He laughed in defeat.

"What's with you two?" Renjun walked by and asked us with annoyed tone "are you the next ship to sail?" I yawned when Renjun asked that made him looked dumbfound.

"Fine I'll leave you two lovers out here" he left us and Jeno only laughed.

And Chenle suddenly jumped out of nowhere, he just went out with Jisung to buy us snacks.

Jisung told me that Chenle is damn rich, and if you ask him for something, he will really give it to you, so I asked him for snacks then they immediately fly off to buy snacks.

"I'll call everyone" Jisung volunteered then he left.

Jeno leaded me and Chenle to the kitchen, I helped Jeno put the snacks on the plates, Chenle bought cupcakes, donuts and colas.

I put them in the table, perfect they all arrived. They all settled on the table, I sat next to Jisung and Jeno, while Chenle was in front of me, while Jaemin was in front of Jeno and Renjun in front of Jisung.

Haechan is not here since he lives on the other sub unit dorm, that's why this dorm is a bit peaceful today. Only Chenle and Jisung are giving Renjun some headaches for now.

"So noona, when you become a doctor" Jisung spoke "don't forget about us huh?" I smiled to Jisung.

"I will never forget the people that made me broke" I joked to him, Chenle giggled "what are you laughing at?" I asked Chenle "you gonna pay me more for cooking you and Jisung food right before I leave?" Jisung and Chenle laughed, Renjun smacked himself with his own hand.

"So what are you going to do this Sunday?" Renjun change the topic.

"I'll just probably rest" I replied to him then took a bite of the donut.

"Did you have a lot of friends when you are in Philippines?" Jisung suddenly asked "are they boys or girls?"

They all looked at me, as if they are waiting for a wrong answer "most of them are guys since I lived with my brother that time" I answered him and they just nod except for one person who doesn't care.

Maybe Jaemin moved on after all these days.

"Did they ask you out?" Jeno suddenly asked.

"Some of them" I answered him honestly "but I rejected them"

"Why?" Chenle curiously asked.

"Because I wasn't sure that time if I should or not" the just all "ahhh" at me.

"Does any of the hyungs attracts you?" Chenle gave me another question that is just for curiosity.

"I think I know!" Renjun blurted out and we just waited for him to continue "I won't say it, since we have curious cats out here" he leaned to me and made his voice lower.

"I'm done" Jaemin took his plate to the sink then left us.

"I don't get him" Jisung said "he said he hates noona now, but he seemed jealous to me"

"He also told me he is moving on" Renjun added.