• 5 •

HELLO PEOPLE!! How are you guys doing? I hope you guys are doing well and healthy, don't forget to pray for Taeyong's health I know it's really sudden and also Dispatch is also playing with dirty cards on the bad time.

If you wonder why I'm really busy, because I had some works to do these days and sometimes you can see me on twitter (@djxiaojung888)that's the active twitter I'm always at.

I hope you understand my absence, why I can't update right away, but no worried this story already have draft, so once the drafts are done I can update frequently, same as the 'Bound to You'.

I hope you guys like my works....

Lemme cut the crap so you could read already

• Park Ahra •

It's Friday 5AM, my parents planned to surprise my sister for a morning breakfast celebration for my sister since we have to attend NCT Dream's concert later 7PM, and our parents won't be there since the guy only gave me 2 tickets and VIP passes.

I still haven't told her about the tickets yet. I kept forgetting about telling her, and I'm planning to tell her after I pick her up from school. I'll just bring her clothes for her later to change in.

She only knows we will have a test drive of the car I got for myself since I can't keep borrowing from my parents' car. She only knows I will pick up my new car and pick her up in school.

My mom prepared the cake with the candles while my brother prepared a paper plate full of colorful icing to slap on her face.

"We should go wake her up?" Our dad asked, we all nod and head up to her room.

My brother entered first to put his GoPro on the ceiling, then he went next to her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SORA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SORA!" We begun to sing loudly, she begun to sit up "make a wish dear" my mom said.

"I wish to have a happy family" she wished and blowed the candle, my brother flops the icing on her face right after she blows the candle.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!" He shouted at her, while my parents looked surprised of what he just did "go clean up now, we have to eat breakfast" he said before he went to retrieve his GoPro and leave the room.

"We will wait for you down stairs" our mom told her and she just nod while getting rid of the mess that my brother left.

I was the last one to go out and my brother was waiting outside and punched his fist up in the air for a success.

Skip time

Everyone already settled in the dinning area with everyone sitting on their own perspectives seats, I sit next to my brother across my sister who is siting next to our eomma.

"Do you have plans tonight?" Appa asked Sora, App and Haeso didn't know my plan, since only Eomma knows that I have tickets for her for today.

Eomma wanted to us to spend her birthday together that's why she wasn't able to get the tickets for today, but since the ticket I had was given by his idols Eomma all can do is just to agree since we can't waste the chance for her to meet them backstage.

"I don't have" she replied to dad with a sad face.

"Don't worry kid" Haeso smiled to her "good thing will come unexpectedly, NCT Dream won't die tomorrow" he joked, Sora throws her spoon at him while he was laughing.

"I'll drive you to school since I have to take your sister to the hospital since she will start working for me and I also have to take her to the dealership later" dad said to Sora while she just nod "and you!" He suddenly pointed at me that shock my whole body "I need to discuss some thing with you" I just nod of what he said then he smiles to us.

We continued eating, while talking, Eomma promised Sora to take he on a shopping for her gift, since Eomma doesn't know what to get her.

Time skipped and dad drove Sora to school first before we went to the hospital, the hospital he owns.

Appa wanted to discuss with some matters with me, since he gave me a spot for work, I wanted to have some small experience before I continue college here in Korea.

When we arrived his office we directly went to the point and discussed the matters that dad was hired to be someone's doctor, not just someone, but an Idol group.

The manager of the group also arrived in the office when we started to talk about it. We discussed some things and also signed contracts since I will work for Idols who I don't really care, but I have to take care of this people.

I hope they don't bite.

"Mr. Lee Sooman recommended your father for the group and your father is a busy doctor, so you'll have to take his spot and look after to make sure the guys are healthy" I just nod of what the manager of the group said, he handed me a folder "you can start with it anytime you want since you'll start working next week,and I'll also send the address to Doctor Park" he said before he left, he was busy for an important meeting.

"So you can do it?" Appa asked, I just nod to him "they are just idols, and all I do is to check on them everyday" I simply replied to him coolly.

I look at the time and I didn't know we were discussing for too long, it's already 12noon and I have to be in the dealership at 2:30PM.

"We still have some time to spare" I said to appa, I look up to him after checking the time "let's have lunch first?" Appa nods with a smile on his face and guides me out of the office.

Appa drove us to a restaurant that is also near the BMW dealership.

Appa treated me lunch since it's a success for me to start up for my life, this is the new chapter of my life, where I can get a work. Next goal is to graduate as a doctor for unknown specialist for now.

After our lunch ended, he drove me to the dealership and left me since he have to go back to the hospital for a surgery.

I went in to look for the specific person that who handled everything for me, he only wanted me here for the papers and autographs, I mean signing for contracts for this car and also for the payment for this car.

I can't wait to get more broke than ever.

After few decades later! Everything finish!

The guy already handed me the freaking keys to the car and took me to my brand new car. I put my bag and the paper bag with Sora's clothes on it.

I secretly stole her clothes last night and also secretly put it on appa's car, he only found out while we are on our way to the hospital.