• 43 •

• Park Ahra

"Baby I don't want to be friends with you" Jaemin suddenly said that to Jason that caught me off guard.

"I am your daddy" he continues, Jason was all silent "I promise I will protect you and your sister from now on, I won't leave you both again"

He looks back to me again and smiled to me.

After sometime, the other guys went back to their dorm, Jaemin stayed behind to guard Jason in the room.

"Daddy can you sleep with me?" Jason asked while patting the space next to him.

He was about to speak when he look at me "it's alright, just make him happy" I replied to him, Jaemin nodded with a smile.

I slowly went to the couch near the window and tuck myself in, at least I am doing something what is good for the kids that can make them happy.

Things will get harder as it goes by, Jaemin will have to make his time divided for them and for Yerim. I also don't want to have one side to get upset.

"Daddy are you going to come home with us in Canada?" Jason suddenly asked Jaemin, I didn't move but just listen to them.

"I don't know if I can but, I will visit you" Jaemin happily told his son, Jason let's out a cute giggle.

"You are so cute" Jaemin compliments to him.

"You are handsome too daddy" Jason sends back the love.

I just wish this will stay like this forever.

Christmas Day

Luckily Jason got discharge in the hospital, that means we don't get to spend it in a hospital, Jaemin is driving us three in the house, appa invited him to come and spend Christmas with us, plus Jason insisted him coming.

I let him spend some time with his children while I am just sitting in the other room, gathering my thoughts.

They both sounded happy with Jaemin next to them, Jaemin seemed so happy with them, my guilt is building again watching the kids happy and if I take them back far from Jaemin it will also crush their hearts.

Having their father next to them was always their wish, I don't know if this is temporary or permanent.

"Noona, what are you doing here?"

"Sitting, can't you see?" I joked to him

I looked back to the person who is talking to me "Jisung? What are you doing here?" I stood up and he just smiled "I don't remember inviting you guys or Sora?"

"We are having a family gathering" a what gathering?

"I also just found out about it two years ago, we are cousins, your appa is a busy man while same to mine too, so we are cousins" all I did is just having my mouth hanged open.

"It's also hard to believe, but our grandparents wants your appa to keep in touch with the family again" he started to explain again.

"Why are you sitting here alone?" He sat on the chair across me and just looked at him "I just wanted to be alone"

"Noona is there something bothering you again?" He asked with a worried eyes, I just let out a small smile and "do you think Jaemin won't leave them?"

"What if he will? Are you going to take them back in Canada before it's too late?" I only nod to his question since he got my point right away "I am also not sure noona if he will really do that, I mean he is been spending time with them since the day Jason woke up"

"He change a lot and got cold so, it's like there are things we don't know about him anymore, that's why non of us can answer that kind of questions"

"I just don't want them to get hurt" Jisung patted my shoulder.

"You have us so don't worry okay?" He said with a smile to me.

"Uncle Jisung!" Jasmine runs into his arms "why are you here alone with mommy?" She started to wonder.

"Because your mommy is alone and she needs someone to be by her side" Jisung sweetly replied to her that made her smile "you are like a friend" she brightly said to Jisung and Jisung only nods to him with a smile.

"Why don't you go and play with them, I will go somewhere for awhile" I said to Jisung and he started to frown.

Park Jisung

Dinner is getting really close, Ahra still didn't come back, everyone is now looking for her because she didn't come back yet.

"Ahra" Sora announced as we all look at her "where did you go?" Sora asked her loudly.

"I went for a walk in Han gang" she replied naturally "ARE YOU CRAZY? What if you'll get sick? It is cold" Sora started scolding her.

"You are being dramatic, I came back in one piece it's not like I'm that weak and die right away because of the cold weather" Ahra noona sarcastically replied to Sora noona and we all went silent.

Everyone knows Ahra's current situation and everyone is already being cautious for Ahra's health just to have her live longer for the kids.

"Let's have dinner everyone!" Haeso hyung cut the bad climate here in the room while others are agreeing right away, Ahra looked at the seat that is next to Jasmine that will make Jason and Jasmine being in between her and Jaemin hyung.

Jaemin hyung and I went back to the dorm together since he brought his car with him while my hyung only came and picked me up.

We are really awkward in the car right now and I hate it.

"Hyung do you like your children?" I curiously asked and only looked at the outside of the window.

"To be honest Jisung? I don't know if I am being faithful with them, I just didn't want to hurt Ahra's feelings if I won't do as she asked me that favor that's why I am doing this" he replied.

"What if you won't see them again for another next 5 years? And things will change for them?" I asked one more time.

"I think I will turn into a stranger again" things got more worst here in the car and I just hope we will arrive right away.

"You're the only one who knows this Jisung, my parents don't, or anyone, I hope you won't say it to anyone including Ahra" I only nod since things will probably go worst that expected.