• 29 •

• Na Jaemin •

I went to Ahra's room, hyung left me to go out.

I sat next to her bed and look at her pale face, I held her lifeless hand with IV line on her wrist.

"I have no choice now" I spoke "I'll set you free"

"For your own good" I continue.

"It hurts so much, but I don't wanna hurt you again, our child died because of me, I should've never done it in the first place"

"I hope when I set you free, you will be happy"

"I don't know if this is a goodbye, but I think where it all ends for us, I'm sorry Ahra" I kissed her forehead before I left her for her sake.

Me and hyung left the hospital before people spots me in the hospital and things gets more worst.

When we came back, everyone was sitting in the living room, really quiet.

"Is Ahra alright?" Jeno asked us but only looking at me.

"She is still unconscious" hyung answered him for me.

"It's worst than being sick isn't it?" Renjun asked, I look down because I know he is ready to fire towards me "why did she have blood on her legs?"

"She is probably on her period" Haechan tried to calm him.

"I am not stupid, girls don't bleed that much when they are on their period" He started raising his voice, you can't underestimate person like Renjun.

"How about you guys cool down and head to sleep?" Hyung suggested "you still have schedule tomorrow"

3 months later

Park Jisung

After 3 months Ahra noona came back to work, she didn't tell us the reason, we also let her be since it's her privacy that we can't invade.

She already avoids Jaemin hyung so much, we can clearly see Jaemin hyung doesn't want to avoid her, but he has to.

We are having dinner together for the first time since she came back "I will be leaving soon" she said, we all look at her except for Jaemin hyung "I will be studying in Canada" we all sighed.

"You will still comeback right?" I asked her and she just smiled to me.

"Probably not Jisung-ah" she replied "what about your family?" Chenle asked her.

"Don't worry! Even if I'm far from you, you can still annoy me using Kakaotalk" she joked to Chenle along with poking him.

"No more good food in here" Haechan hyung sighed "there's no reason for me to come here" he pouted towards his food.

After we ate dinner, Ahra noona offered to help Renjun hyung wash the dishes, I also volunteered, but they didn't ask me to do anything because I have 'Magical Hands'.

"Do you have to go?" Renjun hyung asked her while soaping the dishes while she rinse them "I will knock him off for you if he bothers you" she only shook her head.

"I wanna leave, and have my life start into a blank page once again" she replied to Renjun hyung.

"Well, when you become a Doctor, I will come to Canada and get sick to see you" I joked and she laughed.

"If he does that, please just kill him" Renjun hyung joke and we all laughed.

"I hope no one will hurt you this bad again" Renjun hyung spoke seriously this time "you don't deserve this Ahra"

"You are too kind to take him back noona" I added.

We(they) finished washing the plates, I went with Ahra to spend more time with her, because tomorrow will be another day to have more lesser days with her.

"Noona" I called her when she came back from her bathroom "why did you take him back that time?" I wondered her smiled slowly disappeared.

"Because I was blinded" she replied plainly, I only nod.

She sat next to me "Jisung, I trust you guys so much, but I trust you the most because you are the most purest among them, before I leave I want you to know the real reason why I'm leaving" I look up to her, she smiles to me "Jisung, I am pregnant with his child and I can't afford to let this child see what it's dad really is, that's why I can't afford to stay here or come back here in Korea"

I am dumbfound of what she just told me "does Jaemin know?" I asked her curiously and she just shook her head "it's better if he wouldn't know"

"Is that why you were hospitalized?" She nodded to my question "I nearly had a miscarriage Jisung-ah" she look down and I pat her shoulder.

"Jaemin hyung is supposed to become a father" she only nod. The door suddenly burst open and Chenle run towards us.

"I wanna join the drama here!" He sat opposite side from me and suddenly hug Ahra "my noona don't leave me! Or else we will starve to death" he started to become dramatic.

"Starve to death? You even survived 3 months without me" Ahra replied to him and we laughed "and you don't even live here"

2 days before Ahra departs from Dream dorm

Park Ahra

The guys are free today and right now we are just watching a drama in the living room, I sat next to Chenle and Jisung who are always sticking next to me day and night.

"What do you guys wanna eat? My treat" they all look at me like a hyped animals.

"Pizza! Ice cream! Chicken!" I smiled to their precious reactions, I wanna treasure the times before I leave these annoying guys.

I went to my room and Jaemin was in my room placing something on my table, he looked shocked to see me "what are you doing in here? Is there anything you need?" I asked him and he just shake his head.

"Ok then" I spoke "you may leave now if you don't need anything" I tried to shoo him away without being harsh to him.

"Ahra-ya" I look back to him since he didn't move an inch "I'm sorry for the mistakes I've done, I know you won't believe me now for breaking your trust, but I want you at least to know before you leave for good"

"I regretted not loving you enough, for making you feel like how you feel right now, I know I only asked for one more chance, I wanted to ask for another chance, but I know you won't give yourself to me again, I love you so much and it hurts seeing you leave again, I miss you so much, it hurts seeing you smile not because of me, it hurts seeing you being touched by another guy, I really hate it when they come near you or hug you, but it's already a clear sign that you are not mine anymore and I don't have rights to call you mine anymore, but please remember that I will stay here and wait for you to come back" he said.

"I won't comeback" I replied to him "thank you for making me realize how blinded I was to you, how stupid I was to give you another chance to give you a window to break me once again, thank you for completely ruining my trust, I hope you will be happy with that girl Jaemin, thank you for getting me pregnant too Jaemin" I took the copy of the ultrasound picture of Jaemin's fetus inside my womb.

"I promise not to come back to your sigh again Na Jaemin" I said before I left my room with my wallet, keys and phone to treat the guys whatever they want.