• 55 •

• Park Jisung •

It's been a month since Ahra left South Korea again, she went back to Canada once again to fix something, non of us know what she needs to fix in Canada. The twins are still here in Korea, Samchon and Imo are in-charge with the kids right now. The twins are also enrolled here in a prestigious school here in Korea, samchon had connections with the school owners, luckily they are slowly learning Korean and the culture.

Chenle always goes to pick up the Twins even there are many people who will notice him, he even keeps spoiling them like they always go home or when Chenle hands them back to me they always come back with something with them. They even have 2 dogs already, I will be surely dead once Ahra comes back.

3 weeks after

Me and Chenle are here in the drop off area waiting for the twins to come out. The kids started pouring out of the exit, including a baby girl and baby boy running with the biggest smile they can give.

I wonder what Chenle promised them this time.

"Uncle Lele our teacher has a crush on you!" Jason shouted while running towards us, Jasmine came and hugged me then Chenle got tackled by Jason "I will tell Sora that someone has a crush on you!" Jason started to tease Chenle while we just laugh.

"Aunt Sora won't talk to Samchon again" Jasmine joined the teasing.

"How about we go to Kun samchon?" Chenle suggested to change the topic "I heard samchon is making rice cakes that you like" the started to cheer and eagerly opens the backseat.

"Jisungieeee" Jason started whining while I buckled him up in his seat "when is mommy coming back?" He started to have a sad eyes, me and Chenle looked at each other's since we are also not sure.

"Soon baby" I kissed his forehead and he nodded sadly "daddy is bad and now mommy is far-away" he spoke in a lonely tone.

"Don't worry baby!" Chenle held his hand and looked at him straight in the eyes "you have 22 more dads and I am the best one" he started to joke.

"Uncle Kun is the best!" Jasmine said when me and Chenle entered the car, I was about to drive when Jasmine started to speak again "he cooks a lot of good food and teach us Chinese and he sings like an angel, and he is so handsome"

"You have a crush on uncle Kunie!" Jason started shouting and teasing to his new target that made me and Chenle laugh "I will tell him later"

After 30 minutes we arrived in WayV's dorm, Jason started running towards Kun ge's room shouting his name.

Jasmine run towards Sicheng ge since he is always her guardian angel when Jason teases her "why are you grumpy baby?" Sicheng ge asked Jasmine while hugging her.

Kun ge came with Jason in his back really hyper after teasing his twin, Kun ge also stole Jasmine from Sicheng ge.

"I made something for you both"  Kun ge brought them to the kitchen while me and Chenle follows "what about us?" He look back to us.

"You guys are old enough to serve yourself" the kids started laughing of what he said.

Na Jaemin

Appa suddenly texted me to meet up with him for something and when I arrived he only had a smile with a brown envelope with him.

Right after I took a sit he push the envelope forward towards me "what's this?" I asked him while I slowly open it while looking at him.

"Something you want" I started to doubt his reaction since his smile is not that happy or angry.

I took out the papers and It was a copy of Canadian birth certificates along with a letter.