• 27 •

Finally finished all the draft checking and I am positive that this will end before the month ends, I really hope you enjoy my story❤️

Goodnight!

Huang Renjun •

The movie finished, I noticed Ahra fell asleep next to Jisung who is also sleepy now, I turned to Jeno who is next to me.

"I think we should tell Jaemin" I suggested to Jeno "what he is doing is so wrong"

"She is clueless with what he has been doing while we are busy" I added.

"If Jaemin won't stop" Jeno spoke this time "One day, Ahra will find out and no one knows what will happen next"

Jeno stood up and went to Ahra who fell asleep next to Jisung, Jisung had her head on his shoulder.

Jeno came and picked her up in a bridal style to put her in bed since her boyfriend is nowhere in this house to take care of her.

When Jeno's figure disappeared, the front door also made noise which means someone is entering the door pin code to get in.

Jaemin finally showed up and came home late "what we're you guys doing?" He asked as he came and sat with us "where is Ahra?" He started to wonder around.

"Jeno hyung put her in bed since she fell asleep on my shoulder" Jisung explained to him and then let out a yawn "I will go to sleep now, night guys"

"I'm also heading to bed now" Chenle followed, which means only me and Jaemin.

"Jaemin" I called him for his attention "you better make sure this won't create a big mess" Jaemin only nods to me and I let out a small smile to him.

"I'll get going now, I'm tired" I left before him and went to my room.

Week before Dream comeback

• Park Ahra •

Things got worst in the planet because of the pandemic, I was told that I can't let these idiots go out often because of the virus, of course I am lockdown with crazy animals.

Chenle lives in the dorm because of their schedules and he has to stay here, same to Haechan.

And now I am also here in their practice room, since they are having a practice for their comeback stage. They didn't want me to be bored in the dorm and decided to bring me with them.

I didn't come here same car as them because of fans, but still came.

I also can't come home because of safety measures because appa is always in the hospital, he might give us virus, he told me much better if I don't go home for awhile so the guys won't have any problems with the virus.

Chenle himself is the virus though HAHAHA!

"Ahra noona!" Jisung came after their choreographer gave them a break "wanna eat something?" He asked, I shook my head since I'm not hungry.

I noticed that Jaemin disappeared from the room.

I've been noticing something about Jaemin, he is not as clingy as before, he just seem to change for some reason that I don't know.

"I will go to the loo for a while" I informed Jisung.

"I let's go together, since I'm gonna have waterfalls too" Chenle said jokingly, we both went out of the practice room and walked towards the loo, Xiaojun and Yangyang walked towards us with wide smiles.

"Hey pretty doctor!" Yangyang started to tease me "you baby sitting Lele again?" He asked me while Xiaojun laughed.

"Use your eyes stupid" Xiaojun playfully elbowed him.

"We are just going to the toilet" Chenle clarifies to them that which made Yangyang suddenly laugh.

"Don't tell me you will also ask help from her?" We all laughed of Yangyang's joke.

"Jaemin hyung will kill me if I do that" Chenle stops laughing.

"We are looking forward" Xiaojun continues the teasing saga as the 4 of us laugh once again.

"By the way" I cut them "what are you two doing here?" I asked the 2 other guys who is not a Dream member.

"We also have a practice" Xiaojun answered me "we have to go too, before Kun gets mood swings" he change his target to Kun and made me laugh.

"Better stop before Lele pees on his pants" Xiaojun waves to us before we continue our journey to the loo.

Me and Chenle separated ways for the loo, I did my private time for a while.

After I flush water waste the rest room door suddenly open, lips smacking and moans came out from the unknown couple.

Dear Love please let me out of this toilet before you make love, whoever you are just let me have a peaceful loo.

I slowly opened the door, and the coast is clear, they are not in the way.

I can still make it out of the loo without bothering the couple or disturbing them.

When I made it out of the stall 3 stalls away from me was open and I can clearly see on the mirror who is it, reach hits me to reality and finally gave me a reason.

"Let's stop" I spoke without thinking twice, they both stop and both turned to me "I will let you decide before I will leave this area" I looked at him eye to eye, he wasn't able to move on where he is at right now.

"Please tell me fast Jaemin so I can set you free"

He didn't utter a single word, I just nod and didn't look at him once again "I think being ignored by you and being hated was much more better than this" everything started to raise up to my face, I can feel the heat of my cheeks, the tears unleashing, knives stabbing.

"I'll give you both some privacy" I left the loo without looking at him, Chenle was waiting outside patiently, I didn't bother to wait for him and went back to their practice room to collect my things.

"We will start once again" I heard the choreographer announced to them.

"Ahra what happened?" Chenle grab me before I was able to leave, everyone was looking at us, perfectly he came and looked at him.

"Why are you crying Ahra?" Renjun came near me.

"I'm fine, just let me go" I was able to get Chenle's hands off me, but Haechan came in front of me.

"I'll be fine" I smiled to Haechan bitterly, he let me walk off, when I reached the door, this time he held me back.

"Let's talk" the only word he said, I looked at him "there's no need to talk" I forced him let go of me.