• 50 •

• Na Jaemin •

I woke up earlier than everyone, I went to the kids room. They are both sleeping peacefully, I went in between them and grab them both into my arms to have one more sleep with them.

It feels so comfortable and happiness clinging into me.

Can I stay like this forever?

Park Ahra

Jaemin already disappeared when I woke up, I didn't bother to find him, he might have gone for work or some business that I don't have to know.

I started to begin the day by preparing breakfast for me and the kids, I am not sure if I should use Na Jaemin's belongings or what?

His fridge is complete with everything, including snacks for the kids, his storage is also full of snacks for kids.

I started to cook the kids favorite breakfast kimchi fried rice, I don't know why they suddenly like this food since they came to Korea they started asking me or anyone to cook them that for breakfast.

After I cooked and prepared breakfast, I also settled the table with their favorite Chocolate milk with their food in the table, I went to their room to wake them up.

Jaemin was actually sleeping with them while Jasmine was sleeping on top of him, Jason on his arms.

I sat next to Jason and patted softly his leg carefully not to annoy him, and I also did on Jasmine's back.

Jason smiled when he opened his eyes as soon as he sees me "let's have breakfast?" I whispered to his ear and he slowly nodded, I tried to wake up Jaemin-ssi and Jasmine while Jason was getting up and stares into me with no emotions.

Jasmine started to get up with sleepy eyes, Jaemin also started to move "are you hungry babies?" He asked in Korean, they didn't react when he spoke.

"Daddy, mommy cooked breakfast" Jason spoke after his staring session to me.

Jaemin opened his eyes right away and I stood up "let's have breakfast" I said with a 'try not to be awkward tone' to him and he just nod.

I went back to the kitchen right away to prepare something for Jaemin since I only prepared food for me and the kids, I thought he wasn't here after all.

Jaemin came with the kids, he helped them get into their chairs and came to me, while standing beside me "you thought I was gone didn't you?" He asked "I won't leave without your permission"

I gave him his food with a smile and I don't know what he still wants but he continues to stand there "is there anything you want? Or you don't want that food?" I asked him since he gives me no emotions "I will cook you the food you want" I tried to take back his food, but he took it away.

"Let's not be awkward from now on, can we?" He suddenly asked with seriousness, I tried to nod without being awkward, but still can't stop being awkward to him "let's got and have breakfast instead" he suggested.

Na Jaemin

After our breakfast, the kids went to the living room to have their class, Ahra's family hired a teacher for them while they are here so they can still catch up with their classes in Canada.

They will probably go back to Canada next year once Ahra and Jason are safe to travel to get back to their lives one again.

I watch my children learn, study in their first language which is English. They both looked very passionate with their studies, just like Ahra back when we were in high school.

Speaking of Ahra, she came in with a hesitant look "do you want something" I asked kindly to her "you can tell me" I tried one more time.

"Is it alright if I go out?" She asked unsurely "maybe only an hour, I will bring lunch"

"You don't have too, I will take care of them" I replied to her, she only smiled then left again.

An hour after Ahra left, the kids are having a short break they are having their snacks while I look at them from the kitchen while they are in the living room with their teacher, I suddenly received a text from Jaehyun hyung.

Jaehyun hyung : are you alright?

Hyung sent a picture of Ahra and Jeno together in WayV's dorm. She smiled a lot when Jeno is around

Me : what else can I do when she is happy with him?

Jaehyun hyung : I just want you to know since you are already living with the three of them now, we don't want to see you being tear apart once again.

Me : I have nothing to do about it hyung.
Me : important is I get to be with the kids.

Jaehyun hyung : just don't go wild again, okay?

Me : sure thing ^_^

Now I don't have to wonder why the barriers are getting thicker, at least I will know what worst will come.

I can't even ask her if I can give the kids my name to have a rights to be their legal dad at least.

Right before 12 noon she came back with fried chicken with her, the kids are still focusing on their class while I am still here in the kitchen observing the kids listening to their teacher.

"Did they behave well?" She asked while looking at them.

"Yeah, they seemed close with their teacher" she only nodded to my comment.

"Ahra can we talk?"

I brought her to the room to have a private talk with her.

"Ahra-ya" I started "I just want to let you know even if we are strangers now, but we live together for our children I want you to know that you can do whatever you want, I won't try to control you"

She only nodded while looking down.

"Actually Kun talked to me about our problem while ago, I guess he is right after all"

"The kids already know who you really are and I can't take them away from you again, maybe it is also time for me to settle in one place to make it right for the children, not for my selfish reasonings"

"It's going to be hard, but I should be strong for them at least" she smiled "I will try to be happy with you, for them"

"But you can go back to Yeri if you want, I won't hold you back"

"Let's start one more time"

"I am Park Ahra" she give out her hand for me.

"I am Na Jaemin" I took her hand and she nodded.