• 51 •

5 months later

• Park Ahra •

Months have passed by, Jaemin started to slip back to Yeri again.

Jaemin rarely comes back to his own house, I also make a lot of excuses to the kids again why they can't see Jaemin once again.

Sungchan, Haechan and Renjun is hereto visit the kids but also to give me some words about our current situation again.

Renjun? We stayed as friends, he accepted the fact that I can't accept him as a guy since I have children with Jaemin and we are currently living under his roof now.

Sungchan and Renjun are playing with the kids as me and Haechan are talking in the office where I do some small works and where I also study.

"Why are you doing this?" Haechan asked "why can't you be selfish for your own good?" I only smiled to him

"Should I?"

"Yes, Jaemin is playing dirty on you again" the real Lee Donhyuck is speaking again, he always have a point even he talks non sense sometimes "you need to get out of this cage.

"The kids are already revealed in public, but Jaemin never let the public know that it's his kids, he might be doing all of that because of your situation before Ahra-ya, you should leave him"

After that talk, everything just comes to me, maybe Haechan is right.

I packed everything and put them all in my car, the kids are clueless of whats happening.

We drove to Ulsan, new home just only for the 3 of us, no one else.

Na Jaemin

I went back to the house as soon as I can after I saw that article, but it seems like I came late again.

When I entered the kids room, all of their things are all gone too.

Lee Jeno!

I need fuel.

Xiao Dejun

We all gathered in our dorm with Taeyong hyung, Jeno, Jaehyun hyung, Renjun, Haechan, Chenle, Jisung, all WayV members after the articles we saw.

Jeno is in a deep shit, but he knows it is about to come because Ahra's family and SM did it, Jeno agreed to it because of Ahra's situation.

Ahra knew about it, it's just SM waited for Ahra and Ahra just agreed to it while ago maybe because of what of Haechan said to her.

Jaehyun hyung showed us his phone, Jaemin calling him.

He answered the call on speakers.

"Jaemin-ah" Jaehyun hyung answered normally.

"Hyung, Ahra and the kids disappeared" he said "articles are also spreading everywhere that my children are Jeno's" he said unstably.

"Are you drunk?"

"Yes! Because I will find that Lee Jeno and ruin him" Jaemin ended the call, Jaehyun hyung looked shocked, we all looked at Jeno.

"I will protect them from him" Jeno said bravely "I need to find them" he stood up and left.

"So Jeno and Ahra are really getting married? And they stated that they are dating secretly for how many years now and the twins are Jeno's?" Lucas suddenly butted in the silent air.

"I think another chaos will happen again" Kun ge spoke and we all agreed.

"This happens when you leave your belonging unattended and someone comes then take it" Yangyang joked but also true, Renjun and Haechan cheered.

"I can't watch this chaos" I spoke while rubbing my eyes.

"Didn't Jaemi-" Jaehyun hyung was cut off when someone suddenly rang our doorbell, Winwin hyung went to get it, Jaemin barge in, extremely tipsy.

"Ya! LEE JENO!" Jaemin? Shouting? "Where is that thick face bitch?" He asked angrily.

"Jeno is not here" Hendery tried to calm him, but not working.

First time seeing this kind of Jaemin and I don't want to see more of this again.

"I need to find that traitor!" He begun to leave, Jaehyun hyung and Lucas is fast enough to stop him "JAEMIN-AH! Get back to yourself!" Taeyong hyung held his face to face him "you are drunk it's too dangerous"

"So what" he replied with disrespectful tone and he suddenly fainted.

"He is really drunk" Winwin commented innocently.

"Let's take him home" Renjun suggested.

Taeyong and Jaehyun hyung held him together.

Huang Renjun

Next afternoon has came, we took Jaemin here in his empty house, me and Haechan stared into each others, waiting for Jaemin to wake up.

"AHRA?" Jaemin walked into the room. Walking mess.

"Where are they?" He asked us.

"We actually don't know too" Haechan replied "we also can't call her phone"

"Lee Jeno?" He asked angrily.

"He is looking for them" I replied but then FREAKING HAECHAN punched my shoulder really hard.

"I need to go find them" he left us with blank mind.

"So what's gonna happen next?" Haechan stupidly asked me.

"Let's wait"

My phone started ringing on my pocket.

"Oh Taro-ya" I answered the call "hyung Ahra and Jeno left the kids with me and Yuta, Jeno told me to call you and don't tell anyone that the kids are here with us"

"Me and Haechan will come, where are you?"

"In Ahra's oppa's house here in Gangnam, I will text you the address" I ended the call to wait for his reply, me and Haechan left right away as soon as we got his text.

Author

As the day goes by, Jeno publicly released in the public that the reason why he revealed his children is because he wants to start his life tied up with Ahra, Jaemin still continues to find them.

Their wedding is already settled for them, Ahra's relationship with Jaemin is clean and clear from the public's eyes that no one will know about it.

Ahra choose to agree with this because she got tired of making lame excuses to the children about their father's whereabouts, Jeno stepped in to become as their father. Ahra had to lie to them again by simply telling the children that their real father is Na Jaemin.

Na Jaemin doesn't have a proof that he is their real father, he didn't have the chance to have a DNA test with them, or run their documents to become legal.

For Jaemin everything is too late for him.