• Final•

Na Jaemin

After all those big fights and things that happened to us, she still landed back to me, I promised to her that I will never ever leave her again, never do anything that would hurt her and our kids, I just throw all those bad memories and replace them with a good ones.

I have regret wasting those days and now I realized how precious Ahra is to me.

We both arrived in Jeju afternoon, we are supposed to arrive early morning here if Ahra didn't cancel our ticket, and decided just drive to the port and ride a ferry to bring the kids with us and to let them have a new experience since this is going to be there first time riding a ferry. Ahra also didn't want to leave them in Seoul because she wanted them around wherever we are, in short she is inseparable to the twins. The kids even bought the 2 corgis.

I thought the kids having a dog was only from the dream but surprisingly Zhong Chenle also brought them a do after they took home Daegal, Chenle's dog.

The kids started running around the beach with the dogs while me and Ahra just sat in the sand looking at them with a smile "look at them, they are enjoying" Ahra pointed to them while I just nod to her "I love you Na Jaemin" I pulled her closer and kissed her crown "I love you more Park Ahra" I replied.

Night has finally came, the kids fell asleep in the couch while playing with the dogs. Ahra helped me place them to their room and tuck them to bed.

"They are growing so fast" I said to Ahra when she tuck herself next to me in our bed "it's just like last month I saw them and now they are 8 years old"

"Why do you look sad?" Ahra faced me and I just smiled bitterly "tell me"

"I want to try again"

"Then let's try" she bravely replied to me "let's do it without pills"

I only smiled to her "I can't risk you having another child, you and I knows your history and I can't risk losing either one of you"

"It's been nearly 4 years Jaemin, and I married you to give you what you want right?"

"Losing you or our child is not what I want" she only nod sadly to me.

"I am sorry" she suddenly apologized for nothing "I am sorry if you weren't there when I had the twins" I hugged her, it's not her fault why I wasn't there for her when she needed me.

"It's not your fault baby, don't apologize" I caressed her cheeks and she smiled to me with tears in her cheeks.

"I love you so much Park Ahra and you are always my first love and my last"