• 3 •

HEYYY!! New update!!

So what's your WayV fav song?

Don't forget to vote and leave comments, please share this story too.

• Park Ahra •

Me and my sister safely return at home, after the trip we made. I originally planned on going to Han Park only, but this kid insisted to go back to that restaurant and buy that square light of green Thor Hummer, or whatever that is.

She insisted to buy one for me, so I'll have one once we're in the concert. I'm not even a fan of this stupid group.

What does girls sees in them?

"What's with that face Ahra?" my brother asked with worried looked, I held up my sister's arm so my brother can see what my dearly sister buy.

"I only wanted to have some Ramyeon in Han Park" I said with a pissed tone "but this person suddenly dragged me in that store once again" my brother just laughed of the explanation I gave him just now, he is lucky he is busy with his life.

I swear if I see dad as soon as possible, I will try to find way to work for him, to keep myself busy and my sister won't bother asking me to go with her to any concerts.

I'll bee free woman.

"You'll need this for next Saturday" I looked at her while rising my right brow on her "also Sunday" my brother suddenly laughed really loud after hearing 2 schedules.

I turned to my brother and shrugged with 'what the fuck' face on him "where did she get money for this?" I asked him, he also shrugged to me.

"Simple" she begins to speak again "I buy ticket, and once the tickets are sold out, people from other places will buy, so I sell them again" this witty kid.

"Where did you even get the profit for this?" my brother asked her this time and he looked serious all sudden.

"My allowance" she simply replied to my brother and got my brother dumbfound "I also put interest on it, so it only seemed like people who buys from me also buys me ticket" mine and my brother's jaw dropped of what she just said.

"Since when did you learn this?" My brother curiously asked her.

"Since 1 and half year ago, when I started selling albums" she answered us innocently and my brother's jaw drops again.

"I'm outta here!" I raised my hands in defeat "I'm getting dumb hearing all this things" I walked away from them while fanning myself with my hands.

I walked back to my room since, I'm really pissed of the news that I'm going to get drag by my sister on a concert for 2 days. I didn't comeback in Korea for this, I just want vacation and relaxing life for a bit.

• 2 days later •

I woke up not so early morning, but early afternoon.

The house is going to be mine for the rest of the day, since dad is busy at the hospital, mom and my brother are on a business trip in Singapore, while my extra annoying sister is in school right now.

My sister's birthday is on Friday, I have to get her a gift, and one thing I know that she wants NCT whatever things.

I prepared myself to go out of the house for a bit to buy my annoying sister a gift, which means NCT album that she probably just store in her room.

I drove to COAX Artium where the SM store I know is at, I entered the building right away.

I approached a guy who is wearing a cap "excuse me" I called out and he faced me "do you know where I can find the albums?" I asked him, he smiled to me and he suddenly looked familiar, he bowed to me with a smile, I also did the same.