• 34 •

• Park Jisung •

Today is the day that we've been waiting for, Ahra noona promised us to visit us in the dorm, Jaemin hyung is also not in here because he is spending the day with his parents with Yerim noona which is safe for us.

Haechan hyung is here with us, helping us to have at least prepare an edible food.

Noona is going to come alone, just incase things might not go as planned and sasaengs are everywhere in this place.

The bell suddenly rings, me and Chenle raced towards the door and hugged noona "my long lost noona" I said while we hugged her.

We both pull her and dragger her inside.

She had a big smile seeing us all.

"I'm back" she said while her hands in the air with the paperbags she had in her hands.

"Ahra!" Jeno jumped and hug her right away, Renjun peeled him away from Ahra and took him away as Haechan hyung came and hugged her.

"Did I disappear that long?" She asked and we all nod.

"You guys are still the same, also the same dorm" she started to look around, maybe remembering some bad memories "still the same since the first time I walked in here" she smiled while looking at the five of us in here.

"Anyways advance Merry Christmas guys" she handed us each some paper bags "special gift for special children" we all awed and caused her to laugh.

I noticed that same thing happened as before, she went in here only seeing the five of us and also giving five Christmas gifts.

"You know you don't have to get us gifts, right?" Renjun said and Ahra noona only smiles "well I might disappear once again, at least I left you some memories" she replied to Renjun hyung, hyung wiped his fake tears and Ahra went to hug him playfully.

"I hope your blood pressure is still fine" Ahra joked to him and Chenle laughed really hard.

"Don't even talk about it" Renjun hyung rolled his eyes on Chenle and Ahra just laughed at him.

"It's good to see you guys once again" Ahra stopped laughing and looked at us with a smile "you guys became more successful, one guy having long distance relationship with my sister, one still innocent as a baby chick even secretly dating a girl" she smirked at me and we both had a high five.

"I wonder which one of you is the first one to get married first" she started to joke.

"Obviously" Haechan hyung started to speak "not Jeno" he earned a hit from Haechan hyung "what? Do you want to die alone" he sarcastically fights back to Nojam hyung.

"Anyways, we prepared food" Renjun hyung cut off the cat and the dog, and guide Ahra noona to the dinning table.

"Should I trust your cooking?" Ahra sarcastically joked while Haechan hyung also sarcastically laughed at her.

"There's 1 way to find out by testing it" he replied to Ahra noona while grabbing a chair like a gentleman to Ahra noona.

"Don't worry, we didn't let Jisung touch anything in this kitchen" Chenle also joked to Ahra that made her laugh once again.

"Jisung is grown up now" she patted my shoulder softly.

I picked her some stake that we choose to give her fancy food, Chenle also cooked some Chinese fried rice.

Renjun hyung helped preparing while Jeno hyung stands as design like me.

"Not bad" Ahra commented to the food "you could just cook me some noodles and done" we all laughed to what she said.

The rest of the dinner we just talked about our career, Ahra told us how proud she is seeing us in a better situation and we also have good times.

Seeing her happy with her new life makes me think that she had settled well in Canada now without some problems bothering her, I just hope she and the kids will have more good days.

Everything has fallin to night, Jeno hyung prepared himself to drive Noona and Chenle home, Chenle came here without his own car because he is one lazy dolphin, Ahra noona also didn't bring her car because it's been awhile since last she drove around Korea and now I will tag along with Jeno hyung so when he comes back he won't be lonely.

Noona said he goodbyes to Haechan hyung and Renjun hyung, Haechan hyung is staying over the night in here since he doesn't feel like going back to 127 dorm, maybe because it is late or people are just becoming more lazy.

The four of us left the dorm, while on our way to the elevator, Jaemin hyung and Yerim noona are also walking towards us lovey dovey with each others. I was about to look at noona when Chenle stepped in front of noona so she won't have contact with Jaemin hyung and noona's phone suddenly ring and answered it right away.

"Where are you guys going? It's late" Jaemin hyung wonders and looked at us while Ahra noona continues to walk far from us while talking with someone on the phone.

"I will drive him and Ahra home" Jeno pointed to Chenle who smiled widely. Seems like Jaemin hyung is having good times while forgetting the fact that Ahra is nearby.

"What about Jisung?" He eyed on me while I am trying to put fake but best smile, after triggering my bullet to shoot.

"I don't know with him" Jeno hyung just plainly replied to him, Jaemin hyung only laughed with Yerim noona "drive safe guys" Yerim noona said while patting to Jeno hyung, he only nodded to her.

"Go now before it gets really late" Jaemin hyung looks at Ahra noona's way with his smile slowly disappearing "take care guys" he and Yerim noona left us as we continue to walk towards Ahra noona who is still talking to someone on the phone.

Noona was speaking English on the phone, maybe she is talking to one of the twins since they don't speak of understand Korean.

Jeno hyung pressed the elevator buttons and noona got off her phone "mommy duties?" Chenle asked her and she just nod.

"They are still wide awake and still didn't adjust the time" she said with a smile "I guess I won't be sleeping again tonight" she jokes at the lift arrived in our floor, we all stepped in the lift.

"I really want to see them soon" I said to noona with a slight Aegyo.

"You guys can come and see them for a little while, anyways they are still hyper when we arrive in my house" noona suggested and we all agreed right away.

"Next time when I go to your house, I will spoil them" Chenle excitedly said while wriggling like a worm.