• 6 •

• Park Ahra •

4:30

Time finally came, Sora's class finished and Sora finally showed up on the freaking school gates. Kids from her school begins to take pictures of my car, kids started to call her 'Rich' something like that.

These kids never saw me since I never came to this school before. I studied in SOPA when I was on her age. Where I used to get chased by managers to audition their companies while I'm not interested into any of them.

Sora and I went into the car, I started to drive to the concert.

But before we went to the concert, I bought her to the McDonald's near the venue, to have some snack, I also bought the bag with her clothes and that Minecraft light with me.

Another thing I stole in her room this morning before we left.

We ate snacks first since the concert won't start until 7PM and it's still 5:57PM, we will enter on a lesser entrance anyways.

"Won't Eomma and Appa look for us?" She came fully dressed into Neon green. Neon Sweater, White pants and he white school shoes.

Now she looks like the Minecraft light of NCT!

"No because I have excuse?" I answered her unsurely with no emotion at all.

"I don't want to get in trouble with you" she replied with a worried face.

I sighed "Well it's a waste" she looked at me with her brow raised "nothing"

After an hour eating at McDonald's it's already 6:45PM, We went back to the car and drove to the concert venue, she looked pissed at me "you know I can't go there because of Eomma right?" She asked.

"Sadly she has no excuse for this" I showed her the VIP passes that lit her eyes "it's the boys gift" I told her and she suddenly hug me really tight.

"Thank you so much" she cried while she was around me, I tried to reach out the paper bag with her Minecraft light "you also brought these?" She let goes of me.

I nod to her "I want you to traffic airplanes later after the concert" I joked and she happily took it.

We both got out of the car and went to the special entrance for VIP, the guards guided us to the to our seats and we even arrived before the guys.

Sora was so busy taking videos for Instagram and pictures, I also brought my biggass DSLR to capture the moment for my annoying ass sister.

I took a picture of her with the stage behind her. Then the other NCT guys suddenly arrived that shock my sister.

"Hi Ahra!" Kun waved at me and I wave back "you made it" I nod to him with a smile "and this is your sister, Sora right?" He faces my sister who is about to die because of joy.

"Yeah, that's her" I replied to Kun "please excuse her, she didn't have her meds yet" I joked and they laughed.

"Well it's good to see you here" Johnny said to me while I just nod, I sat on the chair, then it suddenly turned black and screams were everywhere including Sora who is just standing.

I just covered my ears since I can't take this situation at this moment. I put my camera down on my lap since it will be no use for now.

The NCT Dream guys starts to sing and beach? I don't even know what am I or where am I because I'm close to get deaf.

Time skips the concert ended, the guards guided us with other NCT members to the backstage.

Sora check, she still has voice.

We all arrived in a waiting area, Sora finally had time for attention to the other NCT guys, she started talking Xiaojun since it's her bias.

Chenle suddenly came in with Jisung following him and singing 'Happy Birthday', Renjun, and Jeno was following them with a cake. Sora looked shocked to see Chenle or them singing to her with cake, important she is crying looking ugly in front of her favs.

"Make a wish Sora" Chenle spoke right next to her, she happily smiled and look at everyone.

"Well my wish already came true" she said shyly to Chenle.

"Ahra should wish for her sister then?" Haechan suggested, I looked at him and accidentally made an eye contact to someone who came back to my life once again.

"A-hh" I stuttered while still on a eye contact with him "you guys should wish- ah for her?" I told them.

"Well I wish you to be happy always" Haechan cheered to her.

"Can I excuse myself for a moment?" I asked Johnny who was close to me, he just nod right away.

I walked out of that room and run as far from that room.

I ended up on the bathroom.

After 4 years, I saw his face once again.

NO! I actually saw him twice, but never noticed him.

"Ahra are you ok?" Kun came towards me with a worried face.

"Please don't come near me" he stopped on his tracks after I told him to.

I turned myself around so he won't see me tearing up because of that person who left me 4 years ago.

My tears started to drop, after remembering the things that happened to me and him "Ahra why are you crying?" Kun came in front of me after sobbing.

I only shook my head since I can't tell him.

"Hyung can I talk to her?" I heard another voice that didn't belong to Kun, I turned around and "we don't need to talk Na Jaemin" I started to walk pass him, but he still stopped me.

"Please let me explain Ahra" he continues to grip on my wrist "I don't need you to explain" I replied to him while looking down.

"Do you guys know each other's?" Kun asked.

"No!" I replied to Kun as fast as I could.

"She is my girlfriend"

"Or was my?"

Hello hello!!! I'm so sorry for the super late update, I've been really busy these days and my Wattpad up got deleted because I cleaned my phone

Don't worry I will have 3 chapters updates for today.