• 33 •

• Park Jisung •

When we came back from our practice, Sora noona also called me, I asked Jeno if I can take the call in his room since he knew and hid there.

Sora noona and Ahra noona showed me the babies, they both looked so cute and fluffy, they both look like an angel that accidentally fell down in the cruel world.

Ahra noona also sent me a picture while they are off camera while me and Sora noona talked.

She just keeps talking about how shs missed Korea, actually just Chenle HAHAHA not surprised because I am not that stupid to notice them both liking each others.

Baby suddenly started to cry from the back ground, Sora noona faced the camera towards the baby girl who is crying "why are you crying little angel? Is your mommy that bad?" I joked while making silly tones, Ahra noona only sticked her tongue out.

I really hope Ahra noona can fight and do this alone, she sacrificed for Jaemin hyung, she flew away for Jaemin hyung in order to avoid scandals. Even Jaemin made mistakes she still protected his image no matter what.

"Noona" I called Ahra noona as soon as she took the phone after she made the baby stop crying "are you going to be okay taking care of them alone?" I asked her, she brightly smiled even though behind those smiles have been stabbed by thorns.

"I will give my best for my children, I will give them everything" she brightly replied "even if they ask for their father?" Her smile fades away after I asked her that question.

"Sorry noona, it's just that I'm worried for you"

"You don't have to be sorry Jisung, it's not your fault and it all happened now" she puts another small smile "I have to fight for them"

"I have to go noona" I cut off the bad weather "we still have schedules tomorrow and I have to wake up early" she suddenly let out a chuckle.

"Work hard Jisung-ah for a better future" noona positively smiled and I just nod to her "take care Jisung-ah"

"You too noona"

After the call ended, I put down my phone and started to think.

Eversince noona came to my life, I think of her as my own noona, I have this feeling like she is the most amazing noona who took care of me and never leaves me hanging.

Noona really deserves more.

Jeno hyung entered his room with a smile "how was she doing?" He sits next to me in the floor.

"She seemed struggling but keeping it by herself" I replied "when the baby cried she seemed a bit scared" he only nods.

"I hope she can manage" I just nod of what hyung said.

I opened my phone and showed Jeno hyung the pictures Ahra noona sent me just while ago "they look so small and cute" hyung smiled while looking at the pictures.

"If they are mine, I am willing to give up my career to keep them beside me and I will be able to protect them with my bare hands" hyung stares at the picture "I feel bad for Ahra"

5 years passed

Park Ahra

Everything passed so fast, I became a doctor here in Vancouver, kids are growing up so fast, they are slowly understanding what's in this extra cruel world.

Right now we are going to Korea after nearly 6 years had passed, Jisung and Chenle was so happy when they found out about it.

Jisung is also smart enough not to keep his mouth shut and accidentally told Chenle while Chenle smart dolphin also told the other Chinese walking human being, Jeno also knew because he accidentally found out because of Jasmine crying at the background and I ended up telling him the truth.

Speaking of Jasmine, I named the kids with English names since they are both born in a English country. Jasmine is my pretty flower who has the father's eyes, Jason is my handsome prince who is a exact copy of their father, specially lips and eyes.

They both have a lot of similarities to their father like, not liking milk, cheerful, times they become introverts for no reason.

"Mommy, are we going to see Grammy and Grandpa?" Jason sweetly asked with his eyes sparkling adorably.

"Yes honey" I run my hands to his head.

"I wonder what grammy and grandpa got us for Christmas" Jasmine beam brightly that caused me to laugh.

We are on our way to the airport to spend some time in Korea for a month.

My family wanted me to at least have a smell of Korea for a bit, they know the reason why I am always avoiding to go to Korea, but now is now or never. Sora got us tickets to home, four of us are flying back for short time, Sora will stay in Korea once again.

Park Jisung 

"I can't wait to see Ahra" Chenle started running around the practice room while Renjun is looking really annoyed.

Everything already change and went back to normal, Jaemin hyung went back to normal, hyung move on with his life with Yerim noona.

We all think it's for the best, he still doesn't know about his kids, Jeno hyung also told me not to tell him anymore, he also thinks it's best if he won't know about them Ahra noona also doesn't have any plans on telling him about them to Jaemin hyung.

Jaemin hyung knows she is coming back, he is happy for her because he still thinks Ahra noona is scared of coming back because of him even there is another thing she is hiding from him.