• 15 •

• Huang Renjun •

2 days after hyung talked to Haechan, Jaemin and Ahra, things got really messed up.

After Haechan spoke with hyung he told us what happened and he suspecting something bad about Jaemin, Haechan thinks he is planning to get Ahra in trouble.

Jaemin always gets angry at her for tinniest thing, even small mistakes he hissed at her. We tried to keep up with Ahra since we can notice that her patients for Jaemin is getting smaller and smaller. We don't know Jaemin's plan why he does this things to Ahra, even Jeno defends Ahra from him even they are best friends with Jaemin.

These days Ahra also keeps distance from us, she won't talk to us unless we approach her, she spend most of her time in her room studying while Chenle and Jisung always tries their best to annoy her to keep her smiling.

She only comes out when she cooks meals for us, when she checks on us, and when she runs errands for us. Like she is trying to runaway from us or this dorm.

Jeno tried to keep Ahra in here while on the other side Jeno also tries to keep Jaemin away from plotting something bad.

Right now we are eating awkwardly since Ahra doesn't talk to us, even to Jisung.

We were told that hyung will talk to us when we come tonight after dinner since he wanted to talk to us together, I think it's something serious or about our schedule, since we are preparing for our Christmas Eve Stage with the other Hyungs.

After the dinner Jeno offered to clean right away since Ahra always does the cleaning every after meal, Ahra also seemed pale today, Chenle noticed her being weak this morning.

Before we could get out of our seats Ahra was the first one to get out of the table, when she left we all looked at Chenle since he was the one suspecting Ahra, except for Jaemin though.

"What?" He gave us confused look.

"I think she is really sick" Jisung started, Chenle nod his head as he agrees with Jisung.

"Should we take care of her?" Jisung stupidly asked, Jeno was dumbfound of his question.

"Of course stupid!" Jeno yelled to him "she took care of you when you had cold for staying outside" Jisung raised his hands in defeat.

"She can take care of herself" Jaemin suddenly spoke that cause us all to look at him "what?" He shrugged "she is a nurse after all and her Appa is my doctor" he continues to eat the last piece of meat on his bowl.

"Can you be less harsh on her?" I started since he is crossing the line "she is sick, what's worst?" He just shrugged, Jeno sighed while bowing to the table.

After that conversation I help Jeno clean up the table and clean the dishes, hyung also arrived after we washed the dishes, everyone was waiting in the leaving room except for Ahra.

Chenle went to get Ahra, while we waited on our seats.

"Jaemin you left this in the car this noon" Hyung gave him his bag, Chenle arrived with Ahra looking really pale.

"Are you alright?" Hyung asked her when she sat on the other chair with hyung, she only nod to hyung.

Chenle's mouth was only hanging while looking at her, concerned that also looked disappointed.

"Are they doing well" he asked her once again while looking at each one of us.

"Yeah, I also gave them vitamins after Jisung had a cold" she replied with a raspy voice.

"Are you sure you only gave them vitamins?" Hyung asked her, while I can sense something suspicious.

"Yeah" she replied to him.

Hyung suddenly took out a bottle of pills, he placed it in front of us all.

"Then where did he get this?" She took the bottle and examine it, she also looked confused "you know they are only allowed to have prescription from you or Doctor Park" he added.

"I don't know, and I never gave them any sleeping pills" she started to defend herself weakly, she placed the bottle back "and who owns is this?" She asked us weakly her eyes roamed around all of us.

"It fell from Jaemin's bag when I got out of the car when I arrived here" her eyes went straight to Jaemin, eyes full with tiredness, weakness and sickness.

Jaemin didn't bother at all, he just took the bottle.

"You know this can affect your work and we can terminate you this instant" Jaemin stood up coldly and left.

Hyung looked dumbfound of his sudden action, we didn't stop him.

"I think he did this on purpose" Jisung leaned to me and whispered.

"Did you gave him that?" Jeno asked her warmly.

"NO!" She yelled "why would I gave him something like that when he can't even utter a single word to me"

"Then who gave him that?" hyung asked her one more time.

"I don't know!" She stood up "I swear I never talked to him"

"Look I'm really tired and I don't want to deal with Jaemin anymore, my patience with him is all gone" she said "I am sick and I will excuse myself to go and rest" she bowed to us and left.

Hyung suddenly looked at us "when did she got sick?"

"I noticed her since this morning" Chenle answered him "Jisung noticed her being pale since we got back"

"So you guys didn't know?" He asked us one more time and we all shook our heads.

"I thought she was just trying to distance herself from us, since she didn't talk that much today, and she does stuff alone like unusual" I explained.

"Well I feel bad for being harsh to her" he looked down "I was just furious because of that sleeping pills" we also looked down.

"Please take care of her since she took care of you even she is sick" we all nod as he stood up and walked towards the hallway.

"I can't believe him" I slapped my own forehead "why does he have to be like that to her?" They didn't reply.

"Does he hate her that much after she broke up with him? It's even his fault since he was the one who left Ahra and not being him self towards her" Jisung started rubbing my shoulder after I let out my few emotions.

"Jaemin wished to get back with her before, but no I think he doesn't deserve her, she is too kind for her-" I stopped when Jaemin came with hyung.

"-YES I DONT DESERVE HER!" He shouted at me, hyung held him back "but at least say it in my face"

"You insulted her too much Jaemin! You crossed the lines already!" I fired more to him, I wanted to be honest to him and wake him up from his stupid self "is that your way of moving on?"

"Is that how you can treat her?"

"Is that all you can do for her right after you left her without a word"

"Jaemin she wasn't expecting you to be like this, she promised herself to keep all her patience just to start again to a blank page with you-" I was cut off with Ahra coming into the living room with a bag, wearing her coat.

"-Renjun stop" she said weakly "don't do this"

"Don't ruin your bond because of me" she smiled weakly to me.

"Go have some rest, I'll be back in the morning" she was about to go when Jeno reach out for her.

"Where are you going?" Jeno stops her "you are sick"

She smiled weakly to Jeno while taking his hand off of her "I will go to the hospital, don't worry"

"Driving?" Chenle asked her, she nods to him.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine" then she left the dorm, Chenle run after her out of the dorm.

"Have a peaceful sleep Jaemin" I stood up from the couch "if something will happen to her, it will be all your fault" I started walking towards my room and continue to vent all my anger alone.