• 60 •

Na Jaemin

"I lost someone I love once again"

I hated myself after hearing that, it's also helping her to build more layers on the walls that she is building in between us and I am not going to be surprise if she will become more cold to me in the future.

I went out to the pool to sit by the pool alone, while the kids are having a nap with appa in their room.

I just wanted to build our relationship again just as friends, I don't think I am still able to do that since Ahra is more hard than the last time I tried and then messed up. I had my chance before but, I ended up ruining all those chances. Appa was right about making the right decision and here I am now, not knowing what to do to have a better relationship to my children's mother.

"Jeno-ya" I called right after when he finished preparing himself to leave Jisung's house "can we talk for awhile?" He only nodded and let me into the room he stayed in Jisung's house.

"You shouldn't have left her" I spoke first, he only smiled to me bitterly "she needed you more Lee Jeno"

"They needed you more Jaemin-ah, they are your family"

"But Ahra loves you now, there is nothing I can stop her"

"Try once again Na Jaemin, I know you are strong enough" I kneeled in front of him.

"I can't make her happy like how she used to"

"You can fix all those broken pieces"

"Lee Jeno, please don't leave her" I tried one more time.

"Na Jaemin!" He suddenly shouted "think about the twins! They need you both, I am not you, I am not their real appa that can make them happy like how happy they are when you are spending time with the three of them, can't you see that they both needed both of their parents, they both needed you and Ahra around, this is the end of the conversation Na Jaemin and I will give you back your family" then he left me in that room, hopeless.

"Why did he have to?"

"Jaemin?" I turned around to face Ahra "can I borrow your car key? I left my phone there" I nodded to her with a smile and handed her the car key right away "thanks" she said before she left.

She came back right away with her hand bag and handed me back my car key, she thanked me again then left to get back inside.

Afternoon that day

Eomma asked me and Ahra to buy something in the store since she is cooking something for dinner and forgot to buy also a time for me to be alone with her. I have high hopes.

We both buckled and started the drive to the supermarket to buy the things eomma said.

"Jaemin" Ahra finally broke the silence "should we start from the bottom again?" She asked, I stopped the car in the side street.

"Are you sure?" I asked her for assurance so I won't assume for nothing.

She only nodded "just strangers first" she replied.

I gave her a hug and a smile, at least we can start one more time in a clear path.

I continued driving and all sudden something hit us.