• 8 •

• Park Ahra •

After few hours I went off by myself, I decided just to go home and it's also getting late.

I stood up, also thinking for an explanation to Sora and Haeso that I just got them involve into this.

Someone came in front of me, wearing back pants, black shirt with a black jacket on.

I walked passed to that person, I started to walk back where I parked my car. Someone suddenly captured my body and back hugging me, my body turned stiff, my mind says go, but my body won't cooperate with my stupid mind.

The person's face, not just a person, but his hug and heart beat is familiar to me "please stop Jaemin" I said with shaking all my words "I'm no longer the girl you used to love" I removed his weak arms from me and turned around without looking at him.

"I will do everything for you, I still love you even if you hurt me now, I don't care!" He suddenly kneeled in front of me and I just turned back where I was facing before "stop Jaemin, someone might see us here"

"I DONT CARE IF SOMEONE WILL SEE ME HERE!" He starts to scream, I continued to walk.

Just continue walking back to the car and never look back to the destroyed and dark past.

I arrived the house later than I expected, Sora and Haeso was waiting for me by the front door, sitting out side of the cold and waited.

They both run towards me until everything turned black.

• Park Sora •

I texted the number that Jaemin used earlier, I informed him that Ahra finally came back in the house, but I never receive any response from him.

Maybe he is also in a bad condition right now?

Haeso oppa puts eonnie down to her bed and Appa came straight to check on her, me and Haeso oppa never told Appa and eomma about what happened to Ahra eonnie since we are not certain about it yet.

Appa told us to leave the room and let Ahra sleep for some time while he looks closely for Ahra.

• Lee Jeno •

Ahra went missing and same to Jaemin, our manager and guards are already looking for him, we also can't contact him, everything just went into a mess.

Everyone in the dorm can't sleep, including Jisung and Chenle are also really worried for the both of them "since when did you know about Jaemin's and Ahra's relationship?" Renjun spoke out of the moon of this awkward and silent air of this living room.

"When we debut" I replied to him with a simple reply.

"Jaemin was crying in his room in the middle of the night" I started to tell them the story "I went to his room and checked, I also asked him why"

"At first he really didn't till me until one time came, Jaemin said it's her birthday and he wonders what she is doing"

"Until the day Ahra stepped foot on the practice room, I saw Jaemin who looked really shocked with mixture or happiness with Sadness, I noticed how uneasy he was" I explain to them and they just continue to listen.

"When I went to look for him, he was crying so hard at the bathroom, Chanyeol sunbaenim also saw him there that time, then he told me why he can't be there because he is scared to face her again, because he is not ready for the worst that's why he kept on avoiding her that time, and about today, he didn't know anything about her coming" I explained further while they just nod to me.

"He hid that for so long already" Haechan commented, we all agreed since he is also right.

The front door suddenly opened, Manager nim came in first and a drenched Jaemin followed him behind, Manager nim looked at all of us.

"You should all go to sleep and rest" he announced to us, all we did was follow what he said.

"Chenle, Haechan it's much more better if you spend the night her first"

Jisung hands Jaemin towel and also wrapped a towel to his shoulders then we all left the living room. I started to wonder where Manager nim found him.

The next morning

The next morning, when I woke up, Renjun and Haechan was already in the kitchen eating Ramyeon, I decided to join them and Chenle came with a messy hair.

"

"A bird could hatch an egg on your head" Haechan joked to him with a simple tone, Chenle just rolled his eyes, he took a bowl to join us.

"You should go get Jaemin" Renjun suggested and I just nod.

I walk back to the hallway, and went into Jaemin's room without knocking, I just barge in like I always do. I barged into a dark room, only his night lamp give light to his room.

I found Jaemin, laying down on his bed like a ball, hugging his pillow, sniffing "goodmorning bro!" I cheered to him "let's eat! They prepared food for us" I laid down next to him and cuddle to him.

Jaemin didn't bother to move even an inch, he just continued to cry more.

"She left me Jeno" he spoke weakly, I only patted his shoulder.

"Just let her be for a while Jaemin, you'll get over it, and you can talk about it later once you are both fine" I told him with a calming voice.

"I miss her so bad" he spoke once again.

I stood up from his bed and grab his arm to stand up as well "stand up, let's eat, gain more energy for later and for Ahra" I cheered to me, he looked at me in the eyes with a sad, exhausted look

He started to sit on his bed, he was just wearing a short and I clearly saw his knees is really red. What did he do last night?

His knees are going to have a bad bruise.