• 52 •

• Na Jaemin •

2 weeks after, Ahra finally let's me talk to her for the last time after I asked Taeyong hyungs help to let her agree.

I waited for her here in a part here in Han Gang where there's no much people in.

Her car finally came, she came into my car full of silence.

"Ahra, can I asked why you did that?" I started off better than nothing.

"Ahra you didn't even give me a chance before to become as their legal father"

"I got tired" she answered shortly "I knew it before that you only wanted to do that because Jason just got hospitalized and you only pitied on them, I can also see it that all of those caring are all fake, that's why I had another plan"

"I tested you if the kids will be known in public you will also come out in the public eye as their father"

"When those times you are gone, Jeno was there for them all the time, Jeno treated them like they are his children"

"So Jeno becomes their legal father after the wedding?" I asked her another test for her.

"Yes, and I am willing to pay you for you not to say anything" she calmly replied.

"I don't need your money!"

"I need them!" She didn't react much even I raised my voice on her.

"You know what? If you are going to play dirty in that way, I will also play dirty just to get them back in my arms and become their real father" I faced her, she didn't really bother "I didn't know you could go this far, this selfish person"

"If you want them, then marry me?"

I wasn't able to answer her, I don't even love her.

"See? It shuts you up Na Jaemin" she looked at me like a total nothing "let's forget each others, let's forget all the things that happened, Okay?" She was about to leave after she said that but I was fast enough to lock the doors.

"And what?" I think this time I really have to those the best choice for me and for my dignity, I do still love her, but treating me like a total stranger pushed me away and forgetting all of those love left for her, those boarders she built for us to get more uncomfortable with each others "forget those moments when you smiled all because of me? The moments when you say you love me and how you wanted to walk till the end with me, build a family with me? That very moment when I entered you, when you used to like that adducting feeling of me being around you, that very moment when we created the twins? No matter how hard you will try to forget me and treat me like a stranger the biggest fact that I entered your life and we both created those amazing children will never change, I am the one who gave you those, not Jeno or anyone"

"The fact will never change when you are the one who left and hid them from the reality that is full of truth because of your selfishness, I wouldn't know them if my eomma never found you when you came back with them"

"I knew what you are doing, you've pushed me too hard Park Ahra, you put me in the other side of those boarders, I gave up Yerim because I knew it myself I will be more happier with you, but you build up all of those just because you can't trust me even I tried so hard"

"It's your choice, I will also have my own choice and spit all of those facts to ruin you and Jeno, I will make sure you will live full of guilt for doing all of this to me because I am ready even if it's going to hurt my own children" I know I've said to much to her, I just wanted her to know before she leaves me like I am a total nothing to her.

I unlocked the doors for her.

"Jeno maybe there for them, but when I was there for them I felt like I can't do anything with them because I feel like one move will create big mess and you will leave me"

"I did all of those because, I wanted to feel small happiness even not with you, it's also my mistake, but we both did a mistake"

Someone's phone suddenly started ringing, Ahra looked at the caller and that is probably Jeno looking for her.

"You should go, he might be worried to death" I said calmly, she looked at me "you made your decisions Park Ahra"

I went out of my own car to open the door for her, she didn't move when I opened the door for her "I know it's really hard to accept when you already regret what you did, it's for you to bare Park Ahra because I've been there countless times"

She finally stepped out of the car staring at me blankly, I went back to my car to drive off, I need to get some fresh air alone.

I drove back here in my own house to settle my statements that I will post on my own social media without SM and leave this country for awhile to breathe.

I am sorry Ahra, but I really don't want to do this but it's already triggering me.

I booked myself a 1 way ticket to a place where she won't find me or anyone.

I placed all of my things in a one big suitcase filled with my clothes and important things I need.

I sent my parents a text and posted those statements while I am heading to the airport.

I am really sorry.