• 48 •

• Park Jisung •

4 hours have already passed, the surgery is not yet finished.

Jaemin hyung's parents are also here, comforting imo. She is been crying since they started the surgery, Jaemin hyung's eomma came in first and then his appa also came to bring us from drinks, but mostly are coffee from their Cafe.

"What is happening now?" I turned and Jeno hyung and Renjun hyung sat behind me "Haeso hyung let us in while he goes and visit the kids in Chenle's house since Sora can't be there" he explained before I could speak.

"I don't understand what is happening down there" I replied in a low tone "where is Jaemin hyung?" I asked.

"He didn't want to come in with us since his parents are here" Jeno whisper to me and I just nod, imo turned to us and smiled.

"Jeno-ya, Renjun-ah" imo called them, they both went to her right away and sat next to her.

They started talking, samchon turned to me and sat next to me "you and Ahra are really close" he started to speak.

"Yeah, she is really kind" I answered with a smiled "she takes care of us really well, partly mostly me and Chenle even Chenle lives in his own house he comes and bothers Ahra, but by the end of the day Ahra still brings him home even it's not her job"

"Ahra likes taking care of people, the 3 of them always watch each other's back when they are still younger" he started talking about their story "when Ahra was younger when she went to Philippines we found out about her situation, she wanted to stay there in awhile, we didn't know her past with Jaemin that is holding her back to comeback"

"We thought having her back was for the best, but things came back for her and happened again, luckily she made it when she gave birth to the twins, the doctors in Canada tried to revive her for 20 minutes and now they are going to be the first and last kids she will have since it's going to be a high risk for her"

"The twins are enough for her samchon, her world continues to spin when she is with them, she always have a big smile plastered in her face when she is with them, she probably won't ask for more" I looked at him with a positivity.

"I just hope she will have a good start, and choose what is best for her and for the my grandchildren" he replied while he is looking at Jeno hyung and Renjun hyung.

"Before I used to wonder why Renjun hyung always defends her no matter what, Renjun hyung acts like how we do to noona, but defending her?" I paused whether I should say it or not "we thought he was just being right for defending her"

"Who will you pick for your noona Jisung-ah?" He asked me with a smile "Na Jaemin? Lee Jeno? Huang Renjun?" They all turned to us, waiting for my reply.

Shit? I can't be bias, if I pick Jaemin hyung shit will probably happen, if I pick Jeno hyung or Renjun hyung I probably won't be able to get out of here alive?

"Jaemin hyung is Jasmine's and Jason's 'daddy' they need him, Renjun hyung is a reliable person, he can defend noona anytime" I looked at Jeno hyung who smiled to me and nod "Jeno hyung protected her from Jaemin when they are in a tough time, I can't pick since they all can all make noona and the kids happy"

"You know you can be honest with us Jisung-ah" Renjun hyung spoke with his calming smile "me and Jeno knows the line"

"We can't compete with Jaemin since they already have kids, so we don't have any reason why we should try" Jeno hyung also spoke "Jaemin maybe in this situation and he is still debating which path he will go"

Qian Kun

ZUPRISE! You didn't expect Kun?😂

Nearly 5 hours since Ahra's surgery started, the others already left. Me, Dejun, Jungwoo, and Mark stayed behind to keep Jaemin company.

Jaemin didn't go with Jeno and Renjun.

"Hyung" spoke without looking any of us "is it too late if I correct my mistakes?"

Mark patted his shoulder "it is never too late to correct things that went wrong" Mark replied to him "we know you'll have to choose, you should choose who is going to make you more happy"

"Ahra needs you more Jaemin-ah" Dejun spoke this time "Ahra still wants you for the kids, Ahra may have a rough time with you when you found out, but when she sees you happy with the kids and you making the kids happy is her happiness" we all look at Dejun since it suddenly came out from his mouth, we know they are not that close "what? Ahra told me that when I visited her 3 days ago, no one was here that's why you didn't know" he defended himself.

Na Jaemin

2 days later.

Ahra is already back to her normal state, I stayed with her these past few days since everyone is restless for worrying about Ahra.

She is surprised seeing me in here.

"Jaemin" she called out weakly "go home, rest" she weakly smiled to me.

"We will get out in here together" I warmly smiled to her, least I could do for her "I cause so much things to you"

"Yeri will look for you" she replied while looking away from me "you should spend your time with her, not me"

"She ended things with me" we both got more awkward than before "she wanted me to do what's right for the kids"

She weakly took my hand, she still look so tired  and weak "mianhae Jaemin-ssi" she suddenly treat me like a stranger "I will give you back your happiness"

"You can"

Something good that can make me start again "I want you to live with me and the kids" she didn't react "I want to spend my time with them, I want to see them every morning, tuck them to bed, sing them a song till they fall asleep, lastly give them what they deserve"

"I am not forcing y-"

"- I want you three to stay so I can repay you all the damages I've cause"

"Once you are discharged in here, I will take care of you" that very moment I thought this is easy, but one thing I know.

She is pretending to trust me even she doesn't.