• 10 •

• Park Ahra •

The next morning, I decided just to chill around the house since I will have my first day of work tomorrow and I don't know how will this Idols will treat me.

If these bitches will make my work miserable, I will also hunt this guys and take them all down.

I went to the living room boredly with my laptop, and dad came in from the front door.

"Morning Appa!" I greeted him, he sat on the other couch and looks at me with tired face "you should rest now, you look like a disaster" I joked to him and he weakly laughed, he suddenly stopped laughing and looked at me seriously.

"1 of the idols that you are going to nurse is my patient" I nod of what he said "and his Manager called me that his knees is badly bruised" I nod once again "you should treat him with this tomorrow, okay? Tell him to apply this all the time" he handed me a cream and I took it.

Dad stood up once again "I'm going to head to mine and your eomma's room now" I nod to him and "night appa" he chuckled of what I said then left me alone in this living room, I guess my brother is still gaining energy for later.

I laid down on the couch, thinking about the letter and then the bracelet suddenly caught my attention.

I remembered this was the bracelet that Jaemin gave me years ago and I lost it when I arrived here in Korea.

How the heck did he found this?

Did he follow me around?

Or my sister?

It's already non of my business now, since I ended things with him, and I don't have any plans on seeing him again anyways.

I just want to continue my life peacefully, life to start once again. After letting go the pain I received 4 years ago.

I loved Jaemin.

After going to another place with another environment made me forget the things he done to me, I moved on without anyone's help.

Seeing Jaemin once again was the last thing that would stop by in my mind.

One thing made me realized that Jaemin never mentioned to me about him becoming a trainee or he entered any company, Jaemin was like a simple guy before, now he is not just a simple guy, but everyone's guy.

• Lee Jeno •

It's been almost 2 days since Jaemin was really distracted, he keeps spacing out while we are indoors, he never talks to any of us nor annoy us. We already told our manager about his situation and Manager nim hopes that our new private doctor could help him.

Well our doctor might not be a psychiatrist, but I hope he or she could help him heal his heart and forgot about his ex.

We also can't blame them since it was Jaemin's fault in the first place and Ahra is probably hurt of what he did few years back then, they are kids that time.

Renjun suddenly came to my room with a disappointment look on his face "I can't believe this" he sat on my bed, I looked at him, waiting for him to continue "even Jisung can't make him smile or chuckle" he started scrambling his own hair due to annoyance.

"We can't blame him or Ahra" I replied to him with a shrug and he continues to mess with his own hair annoyingly.

"EVERYTHING JUST FEEL ABNORMAL IN HERE!" Renjun started rolling in my bed like a mad child for losing his candy "I just hate it so much"

I understand that everyone feels the same way, but I also do, I'm just having a lot of patience for the members and Jaemin.

Even Kun and other hyungs keeps coming here visiting Jaemin, trying to cheer him up. But non of us can even make him give us a small smile.

He doesn't even eat with us anymore, he also doesn't eat properly.

Chenle even caught him once eating crackers in the middle of the last night.

Speaking of Chenle, he also barge into my room with a  chucky make up on his face "what's with your face?" Renjun asked him with full annoyance, he is nearly ripping Chenle's head even he is just laying down and Chenle's standing by the door.

Chenle joined Renjun on my bed and sits beside Renjun "I tried scaring him" he said confidently that made Renjun sit up, we both looked at him and wait for him to continue "he just stared at me" he sighed, Renjun gave him a poker face.

"Jisung was the one who got startled" he added, then Jisung came in looking at me.

"Chenle scared the hell out of me" Jisung reported to me, he looked at Renjun and Chenle's direction "can you take that off?" he asked Chenle who started laughing next to an 'extremely pissed' Renjun "you look annoying" he added.

"GO LAUGH SOMEWHERE" Renjun started screaming at Chenle "GO LAUGH IN FRONT OF JAEMIN" Chenle covers his own mouth even he wanted to laugh more.

My door opened once again and Jaehyun Hyung peep on my door with a usual smile "Hey guys! We are here" he said to us, Jisung and Chenle started racing towards Jaehyun hyung, hyung had his arms around them, me and Renjun followed them out.

Kun, Jaehyun, Doyoung, and Johnny hyung planned your come here today, they suggested to have everyone in the door just to have a get together to cheer Jaemin. Kun and Jaehyun hyung suggested that they will make food, and the rest WayV and 127 hyungs will come here later.

Haechan was also hanging out with Yangyang today, while others I don't know what they are doing.

I went in to Jaemin's room with Jaehyun hyung since he has powers to make Jaemin leave the room "Jaemin-ah" Jaehyun hyung sings to call out his name, he turned his head to look at Jaehyun "what do you want me to cook for you?" He asked Jaemin with a soothing voice.

Jaemin looks at me "whatever the others like" he answered and look back to Jaehyun hyung "I don't mind" Jaehyun hyung nod disappointingly with a smile.

"You know hyung is always here right? You also have Jeno who is patiently waiting for you to open up" Jaehyun hyung made him look in the eyes while he patted Jaemin's shoulder "you know we are here for you right?" Jaemin only nod to him.

"JAEMIN-AH!" Doyoung hyung entered the room with a loud noise "there are plenty of fishes out there waiting for you" Doyoung hyung jokes at him, Jaehyun hyung shoots him daggers with his eyes.

"You need to take time Jaemin" Jaehyun hyung's attention went back to Jaemin "she also needs time, you should not rush her and you can talk it out with her once both of you can breathe"

"Why don't you date Jeno instead?" Doyoung hyung shoots Jaemin another stupid joke that made Jaehyun hyung shoots up to chase him.

"Come" I sat next to Jaemin in his bed "let's go outside and have some air" I pulled him out of the bed then I took out some new fresh shirt, underwear, pants and hoodie for him to change in "go take a shower first then put these on" I instructed him like a kid then push him into the bathroom while I waited for him here in his room.

The water from Jaemin's shower started to pour, that's the sign he started to shower himself.

Did you enjoy? TBH I watched TDS with my fam and they saw Jeno's Ya know!!