Me and the Soap Operas-Z

Before I proceed to the main topic, I gotta talk about this yogurt I'm eating which is just fantabulicious.

But instead of calling it yogurt, I'm call it something fancy so I can sound like I'm rich, but sadly I'm not.

BUT I WILL BE WHEN MY ROBOT ARMY TAKES OVER!!!

*Read in strong French accent* I am eating French Yogurt, fantabulou, cuisine.

Now I don't even know what half of that means and I'm pretty sure one of those words isn't even a word.

One more thing, JASON, YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF MY BOOK THAT I LET YOU BORROW!!!

Now I wanna talk about the soap operas I watch. Now you may be thinking 'What the heck? If you're a boy, then why are watching soap operas?'

I blame my mother. She watches these and I use to hate them A LOT! When I sat through them with her, I noticed that it got more interesting the more I started to watch it.

Eventually I was asking these questions.

Me: So that's the stepsister?

My Mother: No that's the mother, the other girl is the stepsister?

Now for those of you who don't know, soap operas are EXTREMELY complex. You could be thinking one guy is the best friend when really, he is the brother. It's all very confusing, so you have to pay close attention.

For example-

Ridge is currently involved with Caroline(who is old enough to be his daughter) but Caroline is Brooke's daughter in-law. (Brooke was also involved with Ridge and they had a son, RJ)

Caroline is married to Brooke's son, Rick, whom Brooke had with Eric, who is Ridge's step-father. Rick is involved with Maya but still married to Caroline

Ridge was also married to Caroline's aunt.

I'm not going to explain why they are both cheating on each other because that eould just make all of your minds go into combustion. But I will say that Caroline knows that Rick is cheating on her and Rick knows Caroline is cheating on him.

With lots of smiley faces, until next time my fellow robots, goodbye.

=) =) =) =) =)