Brain Talk: The Final Goodbye

She wipes the dust off of the large book then blows over the cover for, if anything, dramatic effect. The cover, though old and untouched, is nostalgic, reminding her of the good times the book used to share.

She delicately lifts the cover, leads it to the other side of the desk, and places it down gently.

Brain Talk

This book, though it seems forlorn, untouched, forgotten, it is not any of those things.

Sure, people stopped filling the book's pages but it isn't irrelevant. It's their past, their precedent, their memories, their lives.

It continues to spark the happiness of everyone that it graces.

Though its authors are long gone, it once was a place of safety and comfort where they could freely vent.
At one point, Brain Talk was what they all needed.
Four people.
A sociopathic, emotionless husband of brianna
An overly emotional, mentally unstable student.
A socially awkward, perfectionist, who is the wife of jason.
And someone who wishes she could still be as innocent and naive as when she wrote in this book.

Many things have changed.
But this book will forever be etched into the forgotten profile of four middle school students who needed it most.

It was a beautiful time and it will remain a beautiful memory

So this is my final farewell to our beloved blog book.

Goodbye and thank you Brain Talk, and all of your strange chapters,

Lace

(One of the other three started the chapter and I just finished it because it's been a year and no one ever finished)