Don't Tell Me you Hypocrite!-Lacey

So untouchable guys should be well aware that I give not a single crap for people who tick me off...

Usually these people tick me off for fun but here's the thing, tell me how to live MY life and alllllll is bout to go down.

I was at the mall and found some really cute shorts I liked (fell for really) and asked my brother if I could try them on. We had left and came back. After I called my mother to ask her. Well as it turns out they weren't the price I thought anyway so I couldn't have got them even if I did like them.

But here's what got me; my brother picked them up and said "These are too short for you."

Well I fought back saying they were almost the same length of the shorts I had on, if not longer.

He then said that the ones I had on were also too short.

And I know what ur thinking 'He was looking out for u."

But no no no let's back up here in the hypothetical hypocritical parking space and put this thang in park.

My brother has hit on mannyyy girls who've had shorts that could be describe as a bikini.

So I'm obviously fuming and then he goes onto say how I should've never wore the shorts I was already wearing because they were too short and revealing.

You guys know I'm a Christian and I wouldn't wear something if I thought it was too revealing and him saying that just insulted meh.

But I was just fuming but no worries I turned on the loudest Breathe Carolina song I had and I'm currently at Wal-Mart because he said we could look for different shorts.

UPDATE:

Wal-Mart went no better. It was the same dang thing and he made me get shorts that I would've denied if I could've chose the ones I wanted.

Screw this.

Don't teach girls to dress conservitively so boys font hit on them, teach boys to be less of rape cultured swine.

Have a dang nice day.