Brianna-Outside activitys

One of the most embarrassing and frustrating time of the elementary school year is outside activitys.

So you get to go outside for ONE WHOLE FRIGGIN DAY and have THE BEST FRIGGIN DAY  of your life, so i get packed and leave for school.

We get there and its like YAY FRIGGIN SCHOOL. Then we go and change and my bag of clothes is against the outside of the bathroom wall like yah, PPSSSHHSHH nothing will happen.

So I'm done changing and i go to put my stuff in my bag and the teachers like...

"Brianna that's not ur undies right?" She says pointing to a pair of white undies on the ground. I slump over pick them up and shove them in my bag.

Does that answer ur question Lacey?

Anyways my story!

So it was kickball day and I wasn't feeling well. So we went out for the first game and i asked the teacher (MY FRIGGIN COUSIN) if i could sit out.

"No, you dont need to sit out!" She said, so i stumbled into kicking line and then we went outfield so, i went out and got in position next to my friend Daniel who was really nice and helped me!

So after a boring and painful outfield journey we went back to the kickers line. I was next in line btw, and so that's where i was last time so i went there, but then the teacher said i was behind a girl named Madison, so i went there and then some kids said to go where I was.

Then the teacher stood up and yelled "BRIANNA GET BEHIND MADISON AND PAY ATTENTION!!!!"

So my stomach feeling like crap and this lady yelling at me, i burst into tears and went behind her. Then I kicked and had to go to a base and all that crap. Anyways as if it could get anyworse... It didn't. We lost and had to go to the playground.

"She is so mean for making you do that!" Lance, not even my close friend muttered. I just sat and felt like a piece a crap, till we went in and packed up.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go get some water? Go get some more water!" my teacher said to me affectionatly. I wasnt feeling it though.

Also in 4th grade I was upset and balling in a teachers classroom, and she pretended I wasn't there and didn't give me one encouraging word.

So, my question for Lacey and Jason is! Has a teacher ever been a mean buthole to you?