Reporting to you from Seattle (Really Puyallup, but it's Near Seattle)-Z

What up people's.  Before I get on with the stuff stuffs.  I have a message to my fellow authors.  You guys need to update more often.  ESPECIALLY YOU JASON.  THAT WASN'T A SHORT BREAK.  IT WAS FIVE MONTHS!!!

Anyways, I have been staying in Washington State with my sister and will be for a while.  She lives not too far from Seattle.  Not to mention I had to fly by myself from Charlotte, to Washington D.C., to Seattle, while my sister flew from Charlotte to Boston to Seattle.  It wasn't as horrifying as I thought.  It was actually pretty cool.

When we went to Seattle, we went to Pike's Place Market, the first Starbucks, and a really good seafood restaurant.  I also went to Tacoma which is another city.  I also had to get adjusted to the three hour time difference between North Carolina and Washington.  I still am.  

On to other things.  I recently found out that there is a men's rhythmic gymnastics and it's not as weird as it sounds.  It's mostly popular in Japan and is not recognized by F.I.G..  While women's rhythmic gymnastics is based off of beauty and flexibility, men's is based more off of strength and precision.

Sometimes they don't even use apparatus.

On to other things.  I have been studying up on the Greek Debt Crisis and it really isn't looking too good.  I personally think that they could pay off their debt if they just made certain reform plans.  However, I think they already defaulted, which wouldn't look good for countries that use the euro and the European Union.  I could  go into a lot of complicated stuff but it's probably best not to.

Also, I have been thinking about colleges.  I want to be an archaeologist and study Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome.  That stuff just fascinates me.  Anyways, I have thought about Columbia University, which is in New York City.  It is a really high up there university and it has very high standards.

I have also thought about the college my sister went to, East Carolina University.  

Now here are some of the more ambitious ones.  I have thought about going to college in other countries as well, mainly Great Britain, Italy, and Greece.  There are tons of colleges near London that I have thought about.  I wouldn't really have to worry about another language either because they speak the same language we do.

In Italy, I have thought about the Sapienza University of Rome, or the American University of Rome.

In Greece, I have thought about colleges and universities near Athens.

Going to college in another country isn't exactly easy, so I don't really worry about that too much.

Until next time my fellow robots, with lot's of smiley faces, goodbye.

=)  =)  =)  =)  =)